'The Wolverine' New International Trailer Reveals Viper's Role
A new international trailer for "The Wolverine" sheds more light on the plot details. Combining old and never-before-seen footage, the video puts the pieces together as to why Yashida invites Logan to Japan and Viper's role in this movie.
While it has been known that Yashida, who once was saved by Logan, offers to return the favor by giving him mortality, it turns out that his intention is not as pure as it seemed to be. Yashida is dying and is not ready to die, so he wants to transfer Logan's power to him. "Your ability to heal can be passed to another. Allow someone else to shoulder your burden," Yashida tells him.
Logan is seemingly reluctant to accept the offer. Thus, he is ambushed by Viper, the self-described chemist and capitalist, in bed. It's after the attack that Logan realizes he loses his healing abilities and that Viper is the one who did it to him.
Another scene reveals that Yukio can see the future and based on her vision, Logan is going to die. The rest of the video is filled with many action scenes which pit Logan against Silver Samurai as well as some normal samurai.
Hugh Jackman returns as the mutant with adamantium claws in "The Wolverine", joined by Svetlana Khodchenkova as the poisonous Viper, Rila Fukushima as Yukio, Hal Yamanouchi as Yashida, and Will Yun Lee as the Silver Samurai. James Mangold directed the pic, which will open in theaters nationwide July 26.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off