First Look at Mark Wahlberg in 'Transformers 4' Shared in On-Set Pictures
After Shia LaBeouf successfully handled the lead role in the first three blockbuster flicks in the "Transformers" film series, actor Mark Wahlberg leads the cast in the new sequel, "Transformers 4". The 42-year-old actor was snapped up along with some vintage vehicles on the Texas set of the latest installment in the movie franchise from director Michael Bay which will reportedly feature a new Autobot.
Information as to what type of Autobot will make its debut in the new Transformers movie has not been disclosed, but the new robot's disguise could either be an old Chevy pick-up, a rusted-out big rig and a throwback fire truck, if latest photos from the movie set are to be searched for clues. Then again, they may all be just a part of the set design, something that will be made known once the movie hits theatres in June next year.
And just as fans get a first glimpse of the much-anticipated movie's production and filming, some bad news also come along with it, as a house on the movie set in Texas burst into flames on Tuesday night, June 11. The fire, which began in the attic, was immediately extinguished by firefighters who quickly responded, preventing further damage to the rest of the house, where wardrobe and film equipment were being stored.
According to officials, the blaze appears to have been purely accidental, with probably "burning embers from pyrotechnics" set off during the filming having caused the fire. The only casualty was a civilian who suffered a broken ankle.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed