Taylor Swift Is White Hot on Red Carpet of Fragrance Foundation Awards
Taylor Swift became the belle of the ball at the Fragrance Foundation Awards in New York June 12. Putting her hair in a high bun, she graces the red carpet in a white backless dress with halter neckline and a long flowing skirt. She adds a daring twist to her demure number with sheer panel.
Swift was at the event taking place at Alice Tully Hall in New York City to support her Wonderstruck Enchanted line which was reportedly up for Women's Media Campaign of the Year. The pop/country singer at one point took the stage to deliver a speech as a contributor to celebrity cents.
Other celebrities coming to the gathering were Dita Von Teese who showed off her curves in a sexy number, Connie Britton who picked a strapless frock, Sky Ferreira who opted for a leather mini skirt, a lace shirt and a blazer, and Jessica Szohr who rocked a beaded mini dress.
Just recently, Swift launched a new perfume, Taylor by Taylor Swift, at an event in association with the award show.
More Taylor Swift News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'