Taylor Swift Is White Hot on Red Carpet of Fragrance Foundation Awards
Taylor Swift became the belle of the ball at the Fragrance Foundation Awards in New York June 12. Putting her hair in a high bun, she graces the red carpet in a white backless dress with halter neckline and a long flowing skirt. She adds a daring twist to her demure number with sheer panel.
Swift was at the event taking place at Alice Tully Hall in New York City to support her Wonderstruck Enchanted line which was reportedly up for Women's Media Campaign of the Year. The pop/country singer at one point took the stage to deliver a speech as a contributor to celebrity cents.
Other celebrities coming to the gathering were Dita Von Teese who showed off her curves in a sexy number, Connie Britton who picked a strapless frock, Sky Ferreira who opted for a leather mini skirt, a lace shirt and a blazer, and Jessica Szohr who rocked a beaded mini dress.
Just recently, Swift launched a new perfume, Taylor by Taylor Swift, at an event in association with the award show.
More Taylor Swift News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones