Taylor Swift Is White Hot on Red Carpet of Fragrance Foundation Awards
Taylor Swift became the belle of the ball at the Fragrance Foundation Awards in New York June 12. Putting her hair in a high bun, she graces the red carpet in a white backless dress with halter neckline and a long flowing skirt. She adds a daring twist to her demure number with sheer panel.
Swift was at the event taking place at Alice Tully Hall in New York City to support her Wonderstruck Enchanted line which was reportedly up for Women's Media Campaign of the Year. The pop/country singer at one point took the stage to deliver a speech as a contributor to celebrity cents.
Other celebrities coming to the gathering were Dita Von Teese who showed off her curves in a sexy number, Connie Britton who picked a strapless frock, Sky Ferreira who opted for a leather mini skirt, a lace shirt and a blazer, and Jessica Szohr who rocked a beaded mini dress.
Just recently, Swift launched a new perfume, Taylor by Taylor Swift, at an event in association with the award show.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt