Reese Witherspoon Accidentally Flashes Butt
After she made the headlines back in April for being arrested with husband Jim Toth, actress Reese Witherspoon is again caught in an embarrassing situation, although far less serious than the disorderly conduct charges filed against her by Atlanta police. The 37-year-old movie star was in L.A. on Tuesday, June 11 when her skirt got caught in a sudden gust of wind, exposing her butt cheeks.
The accidental butt-flashing was unfortunately snapped up by a very quick photographer, who got a very clear view of the Oscar-winner's bare behind just exactly as the breeze lifted her red and white flower-print skirt. It didn't help that the skirt was short and loosely-fitted and made of light, flowing fabric so that it easily flew up.
Despite the embarrassing snapshot, Witherspoon just laughed it off, seemingly unfazed even if she knows her new photo will surely make it to celebrity wardrobe malfunction archives. After lying to a police officer that she was pregnant and disrespecting him by throwing her weight around that she was a big movie star, the butt exposure does seem too pale in comparison.
The "Walk the Line" actress was charged with disorderly conduct after she got caught in a verbal tussle with the police officer who was arresting her husband Toth for driving under the influence of alcohol. The couple was in Atlanta to shoot the film "The Good Lie" and was pulled over in the early morning of April 19 when the cop noticed their car was in the wrong lane.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2
- Bella Thorne Hilariously 'Recreates' Fake Masturbating Video
- Linkin Park Cancels Tour in the Wake of Chester Bennington's Tragic Death
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child