Reese Witherspoon Accidentally Flashes Butt
After she made the headlines back in April for being arrested with husband Jim Toth, actress Reese Witherspoon is again caught in an embarrassing situation, although far less serious than the disorderly conduct charges filed against her by Atlanta police. The 37-year-old movie star was in L.A. on Tuesday, June 11 when her skirt got caught in a sudden gust of wind, exposing her butt cheeks.
The accidental butt-flashing was unfortunately snapped up by a very quick photographer, who got a very clear view of the Oscar-winner's bare behind just exactly as the breeze lifted her red and white flower-print skirt. It didn't help that the skirt was short and loosely-fitted and made of light, flowing fabric so that it easily flew up.
Despite the embarrassing snapshot, Witherspoon just laughed it off, seemingly unfazed even if she knows her new photo will surely make it to celebrity wardrobe malfunction archives. After lying to a police officer that she was pregnant and disrespecting him by throwing her weight around that she was a big movie star, the butt exposure does seem too pale in comparison.
The "Walk the Line" actress was charged with disorderly conduct after she got caught in a verbal tussle with the police officer who was arresting her husband Toth for driving under the influence of alcohol. The couple was in Atlanta to shoot the film "The Good Lie" and was pulled over in the early morning of April 19 when the cop noticed their car was in the wrong lane.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest