Olivier Martinez and Halle Berry Expecting a Baby Boy
The gender of Halle Berry's second child is revealed. It was the baby daddy himself, Olivier Martinez, who unveiled the sex of the unborn baby. "My son will be an American, but I remain French," he told PEOPLE at the opening night of the Champs-Elysees Film Festival.
Commenting on his experience of living a very public life with his actress fiancee in America, the "Dark Tide" actor said, "I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture." The soon-to-be dad added, "I feel good there - but I'm still a foreigner."
Berry and Martinez met on the set of "Dark Tide". They started dating in 2010 and confirmed their engagement in March 2012. The former Bond girl initially wanted to move to France with her child Nahla to avoid paparazzi, but her plan was blocked by her ex Gabriel Aubry, who's also the father of her daughter.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards