Olivier Martinez and Halle Berry Expecting a Baby Boy
The gender of Halle Berry's second child is revealed. It was the baby daddy himself, Olivier Martinez, who unveiled the sex of the unborn baby. "My son will be an American, but I remain French," he told PEOPLE at the opening night of the Champs-Elysees Film Festival.
Commenting on his experience of living a very public life with his actress fiancee in America, the "Dark Tide" actor said, "I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture." The soon-to-be dad added, "I feel good there - but I'm still a foreigner."
Berry and Martinez met on the set of "Dark Tide". They started dating in 2010 and confirmed their engagement in March 2012. The former Bond girl initially wanted to move to France with her child Nahla to avoid paparazzi, but her plan was blocked by her ex Gabriel Aubry, who's also the father of her daughter.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie