Olivier Martinez and Halle Berry Expecting a Baby Boy
The gender of Halle Berry's second child is revealed. It was the baby daddy himself, Olivier Martinez, who unveiled the sex of the unborn baby. "My son will be an American, but I remain French," he told PEOPLE at the opening night of the Champs-Elysees Film Festival.
Commenting on his experience of living a very public life with his actress fiancee in America, the "Dark Tide" actor said, "I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture." The soon-to-be dad added, "I feel good there - but I'm still a foreigner."
Berry and Martinez met on the set of "Dark Tide". They started dating in 2010 and confirmed their engagement in March 2012. The former Bond girl initially wanted to move to France with her child Nahla to avoid paparazzi, but her plan was blocked by her ex Gabriel Aubry, who's also the father of her daughter.
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement