Olivier Martinez and Halle Berry Expecting a Baby Boy
The gender of Halle Berry's second child is revealed. It was the baby daddy himself, Olivier Martinez, who unveiled the sex of the unborn baby. "My son will be an American, but I remain French," he told PEOPLE at the opening night of the Champs-Elysees Film Festival.
Commenting on his experience of living a very public life with his actress fiancee in America, the "Dark Tide" actor said, "I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture." The soon-to-be dad added, "I feel good there - but I'm still a foreigner."
Berry and Martinez met on the set of "Dark Tide". They started dating in 2010 and confirmed their engagement in March 2012. The former Bond girl initially wanted to move to France with her child Nahla to avoid paparazzi, but her plan was blocked by her ex Gabriel Aubry, who's also the father of her daughter.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway