Olivier Martinez and Halle Berry Expecting a Baby Boy
The gender of Halle Berry's second child is revealed. It was the baby daddy himself, Olivier Martinez, who unveiled the sex of the unborn baby. "My son will be an American, but I remain French," he told PEOPLE at the opening night of the Champs-Elysees Film Festival.
Commenting on his experience of living a very public life with his actress fiancee in America, the "Dark Tide" actor said, "I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture." The soon-to-be dad added, "I feel good there - but I'm still a foreigner."
Berry and Martinez met on the set of "Dark Tide". They started dating in 2010 and confirmed their engagement in March 2012. The former Bond girl initially wanted to move to France with her child Nahla to avoid paparazzi, but her plan was blocked by her ex Gabriel Aubry, who's also the father of her daughter.
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift