Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli Officially Divorced
It's official, celebrity couple Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli are divorced. The "Beverly Hills 90210" star and the "Twilight" actor have finalized on Tuesday, June 11 the divorce they first filed in March 2012, ending eleven years of marriage.
Foregoing a formal custody arrangement, the two have amicably agreed to share equal custody of their three children Luca Bella, 15, Lola Ray, 10, and Fiona Eve, six-and-a-half years old, as well as to jointly fund a bank account intended for their daughters. Neither Garth nor Facinelli has asked for spousal support.
The terms of their divorce settlement, rare but not unheard of before in Hollywood, have drawn reactions of awe and admiration. Even prior to the divorce being finalized, the couple has remained "great parents together," managing to put the interest of their children over and beyond their personal differences. "Co-parenting takes two great parents to put their differences aside and focus on the children, and that's what I've been doing," said Facinelli in an interview while their divorce was underway.
Despite being "very resistant" at the onset to split with Facinelli, Garth has gone on to date other guys, most recently Jeremy Salken, drummer of the hip-hop/jazz group Big Gigantic. Meanwhile, Facinelli on his part has likewise started to see other women, particularly actress Jaimie Alexander, whom he started dating in late last year.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'