Miley Cyrus Debunks Justin Bieber Rumor, Reacts to Amanda Bynes' 'Ugly' Comment
While promoting her new music, Miley Cyrus uses the opportunity of chatting on Hot 95.5 in Washington, D.C. to address some of the swirling rumors surrounding her. The ex-Disney star calls BS on the report that she hooked up with teen pop singer Justin Bieber and fires back at Amanda Bynes for calling her "ugly."
"I'm engaged. [It's] impossible," Cyrus dismisses the romance rumor and, in the process, pours cold water on the report that she breaks up with fiance Liam Hemsworth. The hookup report emerged after she and Bieber were spotted talking outside Beacher's Madhouse in Los Angeles and his leopard-print Audi was reported leaving her house.
As for Bynes' insult that came unprovoked, Cyrus claims it was Bynes' desperate attempt to stay relevant and she refuses to take the bait. "I won't even entertain that thought. I think it's all so sad and I don't want to add any fuel to that fire. It's really so sad to me. I was rooting for her comeback until [she] started attacking me," she says.
"I just thought it was hilarious that she mentioned my name the moment I was the worldwide trending topic on Twitter," Cyrus adds. "It's just funny the moment you're a trending topic how many people want your name to come out of their mouth, so somehow they can associate and maybe they can become a trending topic."
While Bynes dissed Cyrus, the "Easy A" actress sang high praises when it came to Cyrus' fiance Hemsworth. Bynes once called the Aussie hunk "the most gorgeous man on the face of the earth other than Tanz Watson," who coincidentally is Cyrus' co-star in 2012's coming of age dramedy "LOL".
Bynes might cross paths with Cyrus in the near future as she was preparing to expand her career in music after reportedly landing a record deal. "I'm so looking forward to recording my album and going on tour!" she gushed. "I can't wait to see you all at my concerts!"
More Miley Cyrus News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'