Jonas Brothers Debuts New Song 'The First Time'
Jonas Brothers has just released a new single, "The First Time". Unlike the group's energetic single "Pom Poms", the latest offering off the group's upcoming album sounds smoother, mellow and full of emotions. With the sounds of guitar, drums and some electronic elements, the track features strong vocals from Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas.
The trio also told fans that they would be hosting a live Twitter chat on Monday, June 17 to talk about their new single. "Who's counting down to our #JBFirstTime LIVE CHAT on MONDAY at 7pm ET? We've got some BIG news about our new single," Jonas Brothers tweeted.
Fans who can't wait until Monday for the live chat can look forward to the boys' performance on the 2013 Miss USA on Sunday, June 16. The youngest Jonas, Nick, is set to co-host the pageant alongside Giuliana Rancic. "We're performing new music during the 2013 #MissUSA competition & @nickjonas is hosting! So tune in 6/16 @ 9pm ET LIVE on NBC," the group said.
"The First Time" and its predecessor, "Pom Poms", will be included in Jonas Brother's upcoming album. After ending the contract with Hollywood Records last year, Jonas Brothers will release the yet-to-be-titled album under the group's own label, Jonas Enterprises. The album is expected to hit stores later this year.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton