'Man of Steel' New Clip: Superman Seems to Inherit Fighting Skills From Jor-El
Ahead of the June 14 release, Warner Bros. has unleashed another clip for its highly-anticipated "Man of Steel" with Jor-El featured in it. Through the latest sneak peek, fans can now understand where Superman gets his amazing butt-kicking skills from as his biological dad, played by Russell Crowe, is seen throwing killer punches and shooting bad guys down.
During a press conference at the film's junket, Crowe revealed that he had "never seen any other Superman movie" and only "read the script" to get to know the character he played. "I thought it was a complex and really cool story, in and of itself. I thought the problems that Jor-El faced, in terms of his decisions, as a father, were very interesting. That's why I got involved," he said.
The New Zealand-born actor also shared "a very interesting" experience during the filming. "I think Zack employed four babies, as the recently born Kal-El ... On this movie, I got farted on first. That was okay. I got pissed on, which was a little inconvenient ... I had new experiences, as a parent on this movie, that I hadn't previously had. So thank you Zack," said the Maximus of "Gladiator".
The Zack Snyder-directed film introduces Henry Cavill as the new Superman with Amy Adams playing his love interest Lois Lane. Michael Shannon is tapped to villainize the feature with his portrayal of General Zod.
Already having its sequel being planned, "Man of Steel" will have its special early screening on Thursday, June 13 at 7 P.M.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab