Pics: 'True Blood' Stars Step Out for Season 6 Premiere
Just a few days shy of its season 6 premiere on HBO, "True Blood" has got a red carpet treatment. Returning series regulars like Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgard, Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten, Rutina Wesley, Kristin Bauer and Joe Manganiello all gathered at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome in Hollywood on Tuesday, June 11 for the screening event.
While the hunky actors covered their abs in tailored suits, new mom Paquin showed her hot post-baby bod in a black David Koma dress, paired with a Jimmy Choo clutch, Melinda Maria earrings and a Jacob & Co. necklace. Wesley opted for a short white number, Deborah Ann Woll looked stylish in a black-and-white dress, and Janina Gavankar showed some skin in a transparent silver dress.
They were joined by Amelia Rose Blaire, Rutger Hauer, Karolina Wydra and Robert Kazinsky, who were some of the new additions to the cast this forthcoming season. Series creator Alan Ball, HBO Programing President Michael Lombardo, HBO Entertainment President Sue Naegle, executive producers Brian Buckner and Gregg Feinberg also supported the event, with former "Smash" star Katharine McPhee among the celebrity guests.
"True Blood" will return with its sixth season Sunday, June 16 at 9 P.M. on HBO. In the wake of Bill's blood-soaked reincarnation, Sookie, Eric, Jason, Jessica, Tara, Pam and Nora flee the Authority compound as Sam, Luna and Emma dodge swarming guards.
Now packmaster, Alcide discovers that the job comes with unsavory side dishes, but other major perks. In Bon Temps, Andy deals with parenting four newborn human-faerie hybrids. Meanwhile, Louisiana Governor Truman Burrell vows open season on vampires. Jessica returns to Compton Place as Jason hitches a ride with an eerie stranger.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory