Mariah Carey Bares Her Make-Up Free Face for 'The Butler'
A new official image for Lee Daniels' "The Butler" has recently surfaced online with Mariah Carey featured in it. Taking on the role as field slave Hattie Pearl, the "We Belong Together" singer debuts an appearance that is far cry from her usual glammed-up look as she's seen in the middle of cotton field without any make-up touch.
Carey is only one of many stars that Daniels gets attached to his film. Forest Whitaker is set to headline it as he's tapped to play the title role named Cecil Gaines, who believes he can change his life as well as his family's through his service at the White House.
Based on a true story of former White House butler Eugene Allen, the historical drama centers on Cecil Gaines who serves eight American presidents over three decades. The film traces the dramatic changes felt by American society at that time, from the civil rights movement to Vietnam and beyond, and how those changes affect the man's life and family.
It also features several A-list actors in their roles as presidents: Robin Williams as Dwight Eisenhower, John Cusack as Richard Nixon, Alan Rickman as Ronald Reagan, James Marsden as John F. Kennedy and Liev Schreiber as Lyndon B. Johnson.
"The Butler" will hit U.S. theaters on October 18.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'