Mariah Carey Bares Her Make-Up Free Face for 'The Butler'
A new official image for Lee Daniels' "The Butler" has recently surfaced online with Mariah Carey featured in it. Taking on the role as field slave Hattie Pearl, the "We Belong Together" singer debuts an appearance that is far cry from her usual glammed-up look as she's seen in the middle of cotton field without any make-up touch.
Carey is only one of many stars that Daniels gets attached to his film. Forest Whitaker is set to headline it as he's tapped to play the title role named Cecil Gaines, who believes he can change his life as well as his family's through his service at the White House.
Based on a true story of former White House butler Eugene Allen, the historical drama centers on Cecil Gaines who serves eight American presidents over three decades. The film traces the dramatic changes felt by American society at that time, from the civil rights movement to Vietnam and beyond, and how those changes affect the man's life and family.
It also features several A-list actors in their roles as presidents: Robin Williams as Dwight Eisenhower, John Cusack as Richard Nixon, Alan Rickman as Ronald Reagan, James Marsden as John F. Kennedy and Liev Schreiber as Lyndon B. Johnson.
"The Butler" will hit U.S. theaters on October 18.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'