Sean Combs and Paul Rudd 'Go Kindergarten' in The Lonely Island and Robyn's Music Video
The Lonely Island has just dropped the official music video for "Go Kindergarten" featuring Robyn, Sean Combs a.k.a P. Diddy and Paul Rudd. In the 3-minute visuals, Combs and Rudd appear as best friends who come together to a nightclub. Rudd, who doesn't like attending clubs, awkwardly joins his friend on the dance floor.
"Some of it might seem strange/ But don't think, just obey/ Let the music play/ 'Cause we put it in the song/ So do everything that we say," the trio and weird-looking Robyn sing. Doing what the singers instruct, Combs punches Rudd's face, literally eats garbages and cuts off Rudd's middle finger.
"Go Kindergarten" is now available for online purchase on iTunes and Amazon. The single is also included in The Lonely Island's album, "The Wack Album". The album features guest appearances from artist like Hugh Jackman, Justin Timberlake, Lady GaGa, Pharrell Williams and Adam Levine.
"I'm describing it to everyone as fantastic. This is a fantastic album. Can't wait for people to hear it. There are some amazing videos on it, there's 20 tracks, 7 videos that accompany the album they come on DVD," The Lonely Island's Jorma Taccone recently said of the new release. "The Wack Album" is out on June 11.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel