'The Voice' Reveals Finalists, Adam Levine and Shakira Are Out of Competition
It's down to Blake Shelton and Usher in "The Voice" season 4 finals. The latest eliminations on Tuesday, June 11 results show leave Adam Levine and Shakira with no protege left after Amber Carrington and Sasha Allen got the lowest votes from viewers.
"Thank you for being the one button push that's changed my entire life. I love you. Thank you so much," Amber told her coach that night. Sasha also said before learning her fate on the singing competition, "[Moving on] would just mean the world to me. It would mean the world to [my children], I'm sure ... I just want doors to open so I that I can open doors for my kids."
Blake is heading to the finals with a bigger chance to have a winner since he still has two remaining proteges, Danielle Bradbery and The Swon Brothers. Team Usher, meanwhile, will be represented by Michelle Chamuel in next week's showdown.
Fall Out Boy kicked off the latest results show with their performance of "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)", joined by Michelle. Former "Voice" contestants returned, with Nicholas David singing his new single "Say Goodbye", Terry McDermott performing his new track "Pictures", and Tony Lucca debuting his new song "Never Gonna Let You Go".
Lucca, who was in the Mickey Mouse Club along with Christina Aguilera, also announced that he signed to Adam Levine's record label and would join his band Maroon 5 on tour later this summer.
More The Voice News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift