Vicki Gunvalson of 'Real Housewife' Gets Sued by Business Partner, Calls the Lawsuit 'Frivolous'
"The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Vicki Gunvalson has labeled "frivolous" the lawsuit filed against her and her boyfriend Brooks Ayers which accuses them of cheating their vodka business partner to the tune of at least $250,000. The lawsuit was filed by professional poker player Robert Williamson III, claiming the couple conspired against him through their failed "Vicki's Vodka" business.
"My attorney will be filing a response to the frivolous suit within the next day or so," the 51-year-old celebrity posted Monday afternoon on her Facebook page. "This response will reveal my side of the story and the lack of truth that was told. There will be more details to follow shortly. Thank you for your support."
Williamson alleged Gunvalson of giving 16.67 percent of the business to Ayers without his knowledge only for Ayers to sell those shares back fraudulently to Williamson. The two men had apparently already entered into an agreement worth $50,000 covering the transaction, which Ayers was reportedly going to use for unpaid IRS and child support obligations.
Gunvalson and Ayers are facing charges of breach of contract, fraud, failure to live up to good faith dealings and conspiracy. Gunvalson is also being charged with misrepresentation after she told Williamson that she would negotiate her reality TV show contract to include Vicki's Vodka on the show as well as appear on the Andy Cohen's program "Watch What Happens Live" as a vodka-serving bartender so that he would put in additional funds into the business.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie