Vicki Gunvalson of 'Real Housewife' Gets Sued by Business Partner, Calls the Lawsuit 'Frivolous'
"The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Vicki Gunvalson has labeled "frivolous" the lawsuit filed against her and her boyfriend Brooks Ayers which accuses them of cheating their vodka business partner to the tune of at least $250,000. The lawsuit was filed by professional poker player Robert Williamson III, claiming the couple conspired against him through their failed "Vicki's Vodka" business.
"My attorney will be filing a response to the frivolous suit within the next day or so," the 51-year-old celebrity posted Monday afternoon on her Facebook page. "This response will reveal my side of the story and the lack of truth that was told. There will be more details to follow shortly. Thank you for your support."
Williamson alleged Gunvalson of giving 16.67 percent of the business to Ayers without his knowledge only for Ayers to sell those shares back fraudulently to Williamson. The two men had apparently already entered into an agreement worth $50,000 covering the transaction, which Ayers was reportedly going to use for unpaid IRS and child support obligations.
Gunvalson and Ayers are facing charges of breach of contract, fraud, failure to live up to good faith dealings and conspiracy. Gunvalson is also being charged with misrepresentation after she told Williamson that she would negotiate her reality TV show contract to include Vicki's Vodka on the show as well as appear on the Andy Cohen's program "Watch What Happens Live" as a vodka-serving bartender so that he would put in additional funds into the business.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen