Britney Spears' New Album Might Feature Duet With Sister Jamie Lynn
Iconic pop superstar Britney Spears does not need to tease fans about her forthcoming eighth studio album as its producers are already doing that for her. Songwriter/producer Antony Preston, who's working with record producer will.i.am on the new album, hinted at a team-up between Spears and her younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears in a recent tweet.
"Two down... Four to go! Gonna miss my vocal coach :) @jamielynnspears," Preston cryptically wrote, suggesting that the Nickelodeon star was in the recording studio with her Princess of Pop big sister. A confused fan tried to get more details about it but Preston just replied with an even more puzzling tweet, "@IfUSeekGodney I know ;-)."
The collaboration may not be too far fetched as Jamie Lynn is a singer herself, dabbling in country music in contrast to her elder sister's pop music route. She began working on an album upon moving to Nashville back in 2010 and performed a set of original songs in a small concert at the Rutledge the year after.
It would be interesting to hear how her country chops blend with Britney's pop vibe in what is touted to be a more hip-hop sounding album for the "Oops, I Did It Again" singer. With will.i.am as its executive producer, fans can expect more songs in the breathe of the "Scream & Shout" track they released late last year.
More Britney Spears News
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors