Video: Miley Cyrus Twerks at Juicy J's Concert
Pop superstar Miley Cyrus surprised fans watching Juicy J's concert Saturday night, June 8 at the House of Blues in Los Angeles, but she was not featured in an onstage collaboration nor did not perform a special song number as what can be expected from a singer such as herself. The former "Hannah Montana" star instead twerked to the rapper's stripper hit "Bandz a Make Her Dance".
"Miley Cyrus twerked on stage tonite! The crowd went crazy!" tweeted Juicy J the day after his concert. Photos and videos alike of Cyrus' booty-shaking stunt instantly went viral both on Instagram and YouTube, showing how she twerked on center stage with the Three 6 Mafia artist and twerked some more, bending over to a chair she saw on the side of the stage before she walked off.
Wearing a black cropped tank top with black-and-white striped pants, the "We Can't Stop" singer was dressed almost fittingly for her short dance exhibition, even somewhat matching the other folks onstage with Juicy J. Although fans had seen her do some twerking in the past, this one may just be her most daring twerk yet.
The Queen of Twerk is not stopping at herself but has in fact gone beyond to inviting her fans to get into the twerking craze and send her their best twerking dance moves, which she will include in her "We Can't Stop" video.
Miley Cyrus twerking to Juicy J's "Bandz a Make Her Dance":
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly