Ciara Served With Legal Paper During Performance at L.A. Pride
Ciara had an unpleasant surprise when highlighting L.A. Pride Festival, a Gay Pride celebration, on Saturday night, June 8. TMZ reported that the 27-year-old singer was performing when a woman in the crowd gave her court documents.
The incident was caught on TMZ's camera. Without pausing her performance, Ciara received the papers, took a brief look at it and quickly tossed it back to the woman. Ciara moved away and the woman then looked at the camera and said, "She got served."
The legal papers came after Ciara axed her appearance at The Factory, a gay bar in West Hollywood, on Friday, June 7. "Ciara's commitment to perform at L.A. Gay Pride on Saturday night prevented her from making such a Friday night appearance," a representative for Ciara said on early Saturday, June 8.
"Despite being notified early last week that Ciara could not appear, The Factory continued to market and promote Ciara's appearance," the rep continued. "The reason for the continued marketing/promotion is unclear, as it is not known why The Factory would intend to continue to mislead the public, to cause damage to the L.A. Gay Pride festival and to attempt to portray Ciara in a negative light."
More Ciara News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting