Video: Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams Take Hayden Panettierre to the Stage
Robin Thicke dropped by "The Graham Norton Show" Thursday, June 6 to perform his latest hit "Blurred Lines". The 36-year-old R'n'B singer was ably assisted by one of his two track collaborators Pharrell Williams who then took to the stage fellow guest on the show, actress Hayden Panettiere for a dance off with the three models Thicke brought along for their performance.
As Thicke worked the crowd with the falsettos in his bouncy track, Pharrell momentarily disappeared, before reemerging with Panettiere, who was on the show that night to promote her TV series "Nashville". Wearing a sexy white top with leather pants and red boots, the petite actress surprisingly blended in with the group, dropping some killer dance moves that put to shame the three taller models onstage.
"Only @Pharrell could get my butt on stage...I guess they needed some height contrast," Panettiere tweeted as she posted a souvenir photo of the impromptu dance off. She even modestly added, "Attempting to drop it like it's hot...emphasis on 'Attempting,' " but the "Heroes" star clearly added spunk to the performance, getting into a short one-on-one with Pharrell before popping out.
Thicke and Pharrell appeared on the top-rating British comedy chat show to show love for U.K. fans who catapulted "Blurred Lines" to the top of the charts, giving it the distinction of being the track with the best first-week sales tally this year. Prior to his Norton show gig, Thicke gave a promotional interview on U.K. radio station Kiss FM to talk about his forthcoming album of the same title.
Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams performing "Blurred Lines" live with guest Hayden Panettiere:
More Robin Thicke News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones