Josh and Anna Duggar Welcome Third Child
Josh Duggar and his wife Anna are proud parents to three children. The latest member of the family, Marcus Anthony Duggar, was born on Sunday, June 2. The baby boy arrived at 11:32 A.M. and weighed in at 9 lbs., 3 oz.
"We are so excited to announce the arrival of our third child, Marcus Anthony Duggar. Mackynzie and Michael are thrilled to welcome a little brother and we are so thankful that mom and baby are well! We are blessed to have our family close as we celebrate this gift from God!" the couple said in a statement to PEOPLE.
Josh and Anna got married in 2008. The baby boy's big sister Mackynzie is 3 years old, while his brother is 1 year old. Josh's parents named all of their children with initial letter J. He apparently wants to continue the tradition by naming his children with initial M.
Josh Duggar is the oldest child of Michelle Duggar and Jim Bob Duggar. Michelle and Jim have 19 children, that consist of 10 sons and 9 daughters. The family lives in Arkansas and becomes the subject of a reality series on TLC. The arrival of baby Marcus will be featured on their show "19 Kids and Counting: GrandDuggar Makes 3!" which premieres on Sunday, June 16 at 8 P.M. EST.
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge