Josh and Anna Duggar Welcome Third Child
Josh Duggar and his wife Anna are proud parents to three children. The latest member of the family, Marcus Anthony Duggar, was born on Sunday, June 2. The baby boy arrived at 11:32 A.M. and weighed in at 9 lbs., 3 oz.
"We are so excited to announce the arrival of our third child, Marcus Anthony Duggar. Mackynzie and Michael are thrilled to welcome a little brother and we are so thankful that mom and baby are well! We are blessed to have our family close as we celebrate this gift from God!" the couple said in a statement to PEOPLE.
Josh and Anna got married in 2008. The baby boy's big sister Mackynzie is 3 years old, while his brother is 1 year old. Josh's parents named all of their children with initial letter J. He apparently wants to continue the tradition by naming his children with initial M.
Josh Duggar is the oldest child of Michelle Duggar and Jim Bob Duggar. Michelle and Jim have 19 children, that consist of 10 sons and 9 daughters. The family lives in Arkansas and becomes the subject of a reality series on TLC. The arrival of baby Marcus will be featured on their show "19 Kids and Counting: GrandDuggar Makes 3!" which premieres on Sunday, June 16 at 8 P.M. EST.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'