Nickelodeon Actor Cody Longo Busted for DUI
Cody Longo, the 25-year-old star of Nickelodeon, has been taken into police custody for alleged driving under influence. The Eddie Duran of "Hollywood Heights" was arrested Thursday morning, June 6 in Los Angeles. He was booked on a misdemeanor charge and was later released.
"This was an unfortunate misunderstanding," a representative for the actor said in a statement. "Cody takes it very seriously as his focus is music and acting. He has a great team whom he was with the whole night, and we are taking the next steps legally to clear this up."
He himself tweeted, "Everything is fine. I Love you guys. Do not worry, stories always get exaggerated..." He also promoted safe driving by re-tweeting Mix 96.1's message, "This summer, get a P.A.S.S. not a DWI. Line up a Person Appointed to Stay Sober) for a safe ride. TxDOT. Save a life."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics