Nickelodeon Actor Cody Longo Busted for DUI
Cody Longo, the 25-year-old star of Nickelodeon, has been taken into police custody for alleged driving under influence. The Eddie Duran of "Hollywood Heights" was arrested Thursday morning, June 6 in Los Angeles. He was booked on a misdemeanor charge and was later released.
"This was an unfortunate misunderstanding," a representative for the actor said in a statement. "Cody takes it very seriously as his focus is music and acting. He has a great team whom he was with the whole night, and we are taking the next steps legally to clear this up."
He himself tweeted, "Everything is fine. I Love you guys. Do not worry, stories always get exaggerated..." He also promoted safe driving by re-tweeting Mix 96.1's message, "This summer, get a P.A.S.S. not a DWI. Line up a Person Appointed to Stay Sober) for a safe ride. TxDOT. Save a life."
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince