Nickelodeon Actor Cody Longo Busted for DUI
Cody Longo, the 25-year-old star of Nickelodeon, has been taken into police custody for alleged driving under influence. The Eddie Duran of "Hollywood Heights" was arrested Thursday morning, June 6 in Los Angeles. He was booked on a misdemeanor charge and was later released.
"This was an unfortunate misunderstanding," a representative for the actor said in a statement. "Cody takes it very seriously as his focus is music and acting. He has a great team whom he was with the whole night, and we are taking the next steps legally to clear this up."
He himself tweeted, "Everything is fine. I Love you guys. Do not worry, stories always get exaggerated..." He also promoted safe driving by re-tweeting Mix 96.1's message, "This summer, get a P.A.S.S. not a DWI. Line up a Person Appointed to Stay Sober) for a safe ride. TxDOT. Save a life."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip