Nickelodeon Actor Cody Longo Busted for DUI
Cody Longo, the 25-year-old star of Nickelodeon, has been taken into police custody for alleged driving under influence. The Eddie Duran of "Hollywood Heights" was arrested Thursday morning, June 6 in Los Angeles. He was booked on a misdemeanor charge and was later released.
"This was an unfortunate misunderstanding," a representative for the actor said in a statement. "Cody takes it very seriously as his focus is music and acting. He has a great team whom he was with the whole night, and we are taking the next steps legally to clear this up."
He himself tweeted, "Everything is fine. I Love you guys. Do not worry, stories always get exaggerated..." He also promoted safe driving by re-tweeting Mix 96.1's message, "This summer, get a P.A.S.S. not a DWI. Line up a Person Appointed to Stay Sober) for a safe ride. TxDOT. Save a life."
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'