Nickelodeon Actor Cody Longo Busted for DUI
Cody Longo, the 25-year-old star of Nickelodeon, has been taken into police custody for alleged driving under influence. The Eddie Duran of "Hollywood Heights" was arrested Thursday morning, June 6 in Los Angeles. He was booked on a misdemeanor charge and was later released.
"This was an unfortunate misunderstanding," a representative for the actor said in a statement. "Cody takes it very seriously as his focus is music and acting. He has a great team whom he was with the whole night, and we are taking the next steps legally to clear this up."
He himself tweeted, "Everything is fine. I Love you guys. Do not worry, stories always get exaggerated..." He also promoted safe driving by re-tweeting Mix 96.1's message, "This summer, get a P.A.S.S. not a DWI. Line up a Person Appointed to Stay Sober) for a safe ride. TxDOT. Save a life."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune