Video: Rihanna Gives Lucky Male Fan an Onstage Lap Dance During Concert
Rihanna has the media buzzing anew after new footage came out where she gifted a very lucky male member of her concert audience a raunchy onstage lap dance. The 25-year-old entertainer performed some racy stripper moves on the fan who was plucked from the crowd in her concert as part of her "Loud" World Tour back in 2011.
Guided by two back-up dancers, the guy sat on a platform set-up onstage before RiRi, wearing a black corset, lunged on top of him, instantaneously getting loud cheers from the audience. The sexy singer then grabbed his hand and pulled it to her chest driving the crowd crazy.
The lap dance segment had been a staple in her previous concert tour, where RiRi treated both male and female fans to the steamy dance number. Her fondness for strip clubs and exotic dancers may have given her the inspiration for the stunt on her shows from watching strippers.
Apart from giving lap dances to audience members, the Queen of online controversy is also notorious for posing topless and for posting risque photos of herself on her social networking site accounts. Just recently, she put a photo of her derriere wearing a denim thong on her Instagram, which was a costume she wore on her "Pour It Up" music video, but some suspected it was meant to get back at on-again-off-again lover Chris Brown who was said to have hooked up again with model Karrueche Tran.
Rihanna gives fan a lap dance during her concert:
More Rihanna News
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'