Judge Orders Investigation Into Paris Jackson's Well-Being
An inquiry to Paris Jackson's well-being has been ordered by a judge after the 15-year-old teenager allegedly tried to commit suicide. According to a court record, Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff, who is overseeing the guardianship of Michael Jackson's children, released the order on Thursday, June 6.
Associated Press reported that an investigator would seek information in regards to Paris' health, education and welfare. In addition, the investigator would provide recommendations if an adjustment should be carried out.
Perry Sanders Jr., the lawyer of Paris' grandmother Katherine Jackson, said on Friday, "There have been communications between the court and counsel and we're completely supportive of the court's actions." He added that Paris was physically fine and receiving appropriate medical attention.
Last year, the court ordered similar investigation after Katherine Jackson lost contact for several days after a rumored family feud. Tito Jackson's son, TJ Jackson, was appointed co-guardian of Paris and her siblings, Prince Jackson and Prince Michael II or Blanket.
On Wednesday, June 5, at 1:27 A.M., authorities received a call of possible overdose. Paris was rushed from Calabasas home to a nearby hospital in an ambulance with cuts on her wrist. A friend of the teenager told E! News, "I have spoken to the family and I have heard she is doing OK, she is resting." Latest report of her condition suggests that she is "smiling again" after getting visitors.
Various reports emerged in regards to the reasons of the alleged suicide attempt. Us Weekly reported that Paris had a big argument with her brother Prince Jackson which led to the bad decision, while E! News said that Paris "felt bullied at school." The pop star's daughter was also reported having a hard time because she was set to testify in her father's wrongful death trial later this month. In addition, she was reportedly upset because her family did not allow her to watch Marilyn Manson's concert.
More Paris Jackson News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered