Kristin Cavallari Marries Jay Cutler, Shares Photo of Wedding Bands
Kristin Cavallari is officially Mrs. Cutler. The ex-star of "The Hills" has just married her Chicago Bears quarterback fiance Jay Cutler. They obtained their marriage license at the Davidson County Clerk's office in Nashville, TN.
"Im officially Kristin Elizabeth Cutler!!!!!" the former MTV reality star excitedly broke the news to her Twitter followers. Along with the announcement, the bride posted a picture of his dark and her diamond wedding bands.
Cavallari, 26, and Cutler, 30, welcomed their child, a baby boy they named Camden, last August. She gave birth after they were re-engaged in the fall of 2011. They were first engaged in April 2011 but briefly splitting before reconciling.
Cavallari initially said that she got proposed via text message and her engagement ring was mailed by Cutler. As criticisms towards her fiance arose, she came to his defense insisting that what she said was not the whole story. She said there's more to her baby daddy's proposal than just a simple text.
"Stop bashing jay. He proposed in Cabo. Stop believing headlines...u have no clue. They take 1 piece of an interview to get ppl talking," the mother of one tweeted. "And sports 'news' is no better than tabloids. That's where they get their info."
The newlyweds plan to celebrate their nuptials in an intimate reception for family members and close friends only. "It's going to be about 150 people, so not huge," she told Us Weekly. "I was never the girl who dreamt about my wedding or any of that stuff, but the wedding how we're planning is exactly what I wanted. I think it's going to be perfect for what we're doing."
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak