Kristin Cavallari Marries Jay Cutler, Shares Photo of Wedding Bands
Kristin Cavallari is officially Mrs. Cutler. The ex-star of "The Hills" has just married her Chicago Bears quarterback fiance Jay Cutler. They obtained their marriage license at the Davidson County Clerk's office in Nashville, TN.
"Im officially Kristin Elizabeth Cutler!!!!!" the former MTV reality star excitedly broke the news to her Twitter followers. Along with the announcement, the bride posted a picture of his dark and her diamond wedding bands.
Cavallari, 26, and Cutler, 30, welcomed their child, a baby boy they named Camden, last August. She gave birth after they were re-engaged in the fall of 2011. They were first engaged in April 2011 but briefly splitting before reconciling.
Cavallari initially said that she got proposed via text message and her engagement ring was mailed by Cutler. As criticisms towards her fiance arose, she came to his defense insisting that what she said was not the whole story. She said there's more to her baby daddy's proposal than just a simple text.
"Stop bashing jay. He proposed in Cabo. Stop believing headlines...u have no clue. They take 1 piece of an interview to get ppl talking," the mother of one tweeted. "And sports 'news' is no better than tabloids. That's where they get their info."
The newlyweds plan to celebrate their nuptials in an intimate reception for family members and close friends only. "It's going to be about 150 people, so not huge," she told Us Weekly. "I was never the girl who dreamt about my wedding or any of that stuff, but the wedding how we're planning is exactly what I wanted. I think it's going to be perfect for what we're doing."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7