Kristin Cavallari Marries Jay Cutler, Shares Photo of Wedding Bands
Kristin Cavallari is officially Mrs. Cutler. The ex-star of "The Hills" has just married her Chicago Bears quarterback fiance Jay Cutler. They obtained their marriage license at the Davidson County Clerk's office in Nashville, TN.
"Im officially Kristin Elizabeth Cutler!!!!!" the former MTV reality star excitedly broke the news to her Twitter followers. Along with the announcement, the bride posted a picture of his dark and her diamond wedding bands.
Cavallari, 26, and Cutler, 30, welcomed their child, a baby boy they named Camden, last August. She gave birth after they were re-engaged in the fall of 2011. They were first engaged in April 2011 but briefly splitting before reconciling.
Cavallari initially said that she got proposed via text message and her engagement ring was mailed by Cutler. As criticisms towards her fiance arose, she came to his defense insisting that what she said was not the whole story. She said there's more to her baby daddy's proposal than just a simple text.
"Stop bashing jay. He proposed in Cabo. Stop believing headlines...u have no clue. They take 1 piece of an interview to get ppl talking," the mother of one tweeted. "And sports 'news' is no better than tabloids. That's where they get their info."
The newlyweds plan to celebrate their nuptials in an intimate reception for family members and close friends only. "It's going to be about 150 people, so not huge," she told Us Weekly. "I was never the girl who dreamt about my wedding or any of that stuff, but the wedding how we're planning is exactly what I wanted. I think it's going to be perfect for what we're doing."
More Kristin Cavallari News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her