Tamar Braxton and Husband Vincent Herbert Welcome Baby Boy
Tamar Braxton gave birth to a son. The singer broke the happy news at the end of the season finale of "Braxton Family Values". Along with a photo of flowers and a giant blue teddy bear sitting on a table in a supposedly hospital room, she wrote, "#tamartian friends HE'S finally here! #bfv #tamarandvince #theone :-)."
Sister Toni Braxton quickly sent the new mom a congratulatory message, "Congratulations to my beautiful baby sister!!! I have a new nephew!!!!!! Hehe!!! I'm soooooooo excited!!!!! @TamarBraxtonHer !!!!!!!" Another sister Towanda wrote, "The #bfv finale AND @TamarBraxtonHer is a Mommie all in one night!! #epic!!"
Their mother, Evelyn, joined the celebrating party as well. "Congratulations to my @TamarBraxtonHer I am so blessed to have another grandbaby Look at GOD!" so she gushed.
The baby boy is the 36-year-old singer's first child with husband, music mogul Vincent Herbert. They tied the knot in 2008, and she announced her pregnancy on "Good Morning America". "I don't have that many months to go. Almost there!" she said back then.
The name of the baby is not yet revealed.
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas