Tamar Braxton and Husband Vincent Herbert Welcome Baby Boy
Tamar Braxton gave birth to a son. The singer broke the happy news at the end of the season finale of "Braxton Family Values". Along with a photo of flowers and a giant blue teddy bear sitting on a table in a supposedly hospital room, she wrote, "#tamartian friends HE'S finally here! #bfv #tamarandvince #theone :-)."
Sister Toni Braxton quickly sent the new mom a congratulatory message, "Congratulations to my beautiful baby sister!!! I have a new nephew!!!!!! Hehe!!! I'm soooooooo excited!!!!! @TamarBraxtonHer !!!!!!!" Another sister Towanda wrote, "The #bfv finale AND @TamarBraxtonHer is a Mommie all in one night!! #epic!!"
Their mother, Evelyn, joined the celebrating party as well. "Congratulations to my @TamarBraxtonHer I am so blessed to have another grandbaby Look at GOD!" so she gushed.
The baby boy is the 36-year-old singer's first child with husband, music mogul Vincent Herbert. They tied the knot in 2008, and she announced her pregnancy on "Good Morning America". "I don't have that many months to go. Almost there!" she said back then.
The name of the baby is not yet revealed.
More Tamar Braxton News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities