Tamar Braxton and Husband Vincent Herbert Welcome Baby Boy
Tamar Braxton gave birth to a son. The singer broke the happy news at the end of the season finale of "Braxton Family Values". Along with a photo of flowers and a giant blue teddy bear sitting on a table in a supposedly hospital room, she wrote, "#tamartian friends HE'S finally here! #bfv #tamarandvince #theone :-)."
Sister Toni Braxton quickly sent the new mom a congratulatory message, "Congratulations to my beautiful baby sister!!! I have a new nephew!!!!!! Hehe!!! I'm soooooooo excited!!!!! @TamarBraxtonHer !!!!!!!" Another sister Towanda wrote, "The #bfv finale AND @TamarBraxtonHer is a Mommie all in one night!! #epic!!"
Their mother, Evelyn, joined the celebrating party as well. "Congratulations to my @TamarBraxtonHer I am so blessed to have another grandbaby Look at GOD!" so she gushed.
The baby boy is the 36-year-old singer's first child with husband, music mogul Vincent Herbert. They tied the knot in 2008, and she announced her pregnancy on "Good Morning America". "I don't have that many months to go. Almost there!" she said back then.
The name of the baby is not yet revealed.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World