Bobbi Kristina Brown Denies Getting Evicted From Home
Contrary to reports that Bobbi Kristina Brown gets booted out of her apartment because of noise complaints, the daughter of Whitney Houston takes to Twitter to say that she moves out on her own decision. "Awoke2CrazyNeighborStory(: ha Those pplRinsane! @nickdgordon & I choose2move(: THEY were the nightmare, #TRUST#Hyprocrites," she wrote on Wednesday, June 5.
A source revealed the situation to E! News, "Bobbi felt that the neighbors were always in her business and looking to get some sort of media attention. Krissy lives on the 2nd floor and as with anyone who lives in a first floor apartment you should expect to hear some noise above you. But apparently these people have been nuts for a long time. So she decided to move out. She was not evicted."
Bobbi lived in the rented property with her boyfriend Nick Gordon, who was informally adopted by the "I Have Nothing" hitmaker when he was 12. Their neighbor Joshua Morse said that he filed about ten noise complaints against Bobbi. Alpharetta police department also had records showing that the officers went to the building four times since Bobbi moved in in September to check noise.
Following her leave, Joshua found a note on his door. "Thanks. You are s**t at the bottom of our shoe. Thank you for making a hard year harder. You are a miserable couple, and always will be. You were honored to have us living above you and you couldn't stand such a young beautiful couple being far more successful than you ever will be. I pray your misery doesn't rub off on your innocent little baby," the letter read. He later filed a report to the police in regards to the incident.
Bobbi's representative, however, denied accusation that Bobbi wrote the note. The representative added that it was written by Bobbi's friend. According to the site, the incident is not being investigated. The police report serves for documentation purpose.
More Bobbi Kristina Brown News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly