Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' Divorce Finalized
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are officially divorced. A judgment was entered in Los Angeles Superior court on Monday night, June 3, to end Kim and Kris' marriage after the request was filed more than a year ago.
"The court orders, good cause appearing, judgment of dissolution is entered. Marital or domestic partnership status is terminated and the parties are restored to the status of single persons on June 3, 2013," read the official document obtained by Radar Online. The former lovers previously reached divorce settlement on April 19 to avoid trial. PEOPLE reported that they signed a prenuptial agreement, but the terms of the divorce were not revealed.
Kim filed for divorce in 2011. Following the announcement, Kris said, "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce." Accusation that Kim got married to him for the sake of reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" was launched, but the TV personality denied it.
"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned," she said.
The reality show star is due to give birth to her first daughter with Kanye West in July. The expectant mother celebrated her baby shower with 100 family and friends in a star-studded event over the weekend. Melanie Brown, Kelly Osbourne, Maria Menounos, Kimberly Stewart and NeNe Leakes were among the guests.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!