Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' Divorce Finalized
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are officially divorced. A judgment was entered in Los Angeles Superior court on Monday night, June 3, to end Kim and Kris' marriage after the request was filed more than a year ago.
"The court orders, good cause appearing, judgment of dissolution is entered. Marital or domestic partnership status is terminated and the parties are restored to the status of single persons on June 3, 2013," read the official document obtained by Radar Online. The former lovers previously reached divorce settlement on April 19 to avoid trial. PEOPLE reported that they signed a prenuptial agreement, but the terms of the divorce were not revealed.
Kim filed for divorce in 2011. Following the announcement, Kris said, "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce." Accusation that Kim got married to him for the sake of reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" was launched, but the TV personality denied it.
"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned," she said.
The reality show star is due to give birth to her first daughter with Kanye West in July. The expectant mother celebrated her baby shower with 100 family and friends in a star-studded event over the weekend. Melanie Brown, Kelly Osbourne, Maria Menounos, Kimberly Stewart and NeNe Leakes were among the guests.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!