Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' Divorce Finalized
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are officially divorced. A judgment was entered in Los Angeles Superior court on Monday night, June 3, to end Kim and Kris' marriage after the request was filed more than a year ago.
"The court orders, good cause appearing, judgment of dissolution is entered. Marital or domestic partnership status is terminated and the parties are restored to the status of single persons on June 3, 2013," read the official document obtained by Radar Online. The former lovers previously reached divorce settlement on April 19 to avoid trial. PEOPLE reported that they signed a prenuptial agreement, but the terms of the divorce were not revealed.
Kim filed for divorce in 2011. Following the announcement, Kris said, "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce." Accusation that Kim got married to him for the sake of reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" was launched, but the TV personality denied it.
"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned," she said.
The reality show star is due to give birth to her first daughter with Kanye West in July. The expectant mother celebrated her baby shower with 100 family and friends in a star-studded event over the weekend. Melanie Brown, Kelly Osbourne, Maria Menounos, Kimberly Stewart and NeNe Leakes were among the guests.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years