Victoria Beckham, Rita Ora and Jessie J Stun at Glamour Women of the Year Awards 2013
A bunch of celebrities especially the Hollywood beauties stepped out to support Glamour Women of the Year Awards 2013 at Berkeley Square Gardens in London. Victoria Beckham a.k.a. Victoria Adams chose a dark ensemble, Rita Ora opted for a romantic look, and Jessie J chose an electric blue outfit.
Singer-turned designer Victoria rocked a black strapless Maison Martin Margiela pantsuit consisting of a sculptural sweet-heart top and wide pants. Taking her eldest son Brooklyn instead of her famous husband David Beckham, she wore black sandals and a clutch from her own collection.
Roc Nation's member Rita slipped into a Marchesa Spring 2013 gown featuring silver embroidery and tulle layers. The singer styled her hair in an updo, toned down her signature red lip with a nude one, applied smoky eye makeup, and rocked dark-colored nail polish.
"Price Tag" hitmaker Jessie stood out among the crowd with her bright-colored number. She picked a Gucci Spring 2013 outfit consisting of a tunic with layered, ruffled sleeves and wide leg pants. She had a Gucci Spring 2013 perspex clutch and put on gold statement earrings.
Samantha Barks, who took home Pandora Breakthrough title, was hot pink in a Roland Mouret dress. Rashida Jones, another winner who won Filmmaker, channeled her bedroom look by choosing a pajama-styled ensemble by Erdem.
Rebel Wilson dressed in a Marina Rinaldi dress and paired it with shoes and clutch by Christian Louboutin, BaubleBar earrings, and John Hardy ring. The comedienne was presented an award for Film Actress by singer Kylie Minogue.
"Thank you so much Kylie, I just feel so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky," she said. "I'm just excited to receive this award because I was told there was a cash prize...There's not? I'd like to thank the UK for having excellent taste, but not in desserts. When a girl gets served spotted d*ck, she has certain expectations. Speaking of d*ck, I never put out to get this award."
Another beauty spotted coming to the event was Hayden Panettiere. The "Nashville" star wore a Black Halo dress topped with a Helmut Lang jacket. She paired them with Christian Louboutin ankle boots and Kara Ackerman earrings.
More Victoria Adams News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant