Amanda Bynes Says She Becomes More Famous After Arrest
Amanda Bynes is probably thankful because her name becomes headlines after she got arrested for a drug-related case. "The DA and my lawyer talked today. They have no proof of drugs on me or around me at anytime during the arrest of after," she gave update on her legal problems. "Thanks for lying about me! All I'm becoming is more famous!" she wrote on June 3.
Although the troubled actress previously announced that her lawyer got her case dropped, New York County District Attorney's Office told E! News that the case was only pending. Another court hearing is set for June 7.
A few days after her release, the former child actress reportedly moved out of her New York City apartment. In Touch quoted a source who said that Amanda "was notified that she is no longer welcome as a tenant in the building in light of recent events. At 9 P.M. on Tuesday, movers showed up and removed Amanda's belongings from her apartment."
The reasons why Amanda no longer lives in the apartment are unclear. A representative for the Jack Parker Corporation, which owns The Biltmore apartment, told Yahoo that the company "cannot speak [on the matter] due to confidentiality agreements between tenants and landlords." However, a source who lives in the same building reportedly said that she was "clearly troubled."
"You wouldn't even recognize her. She's not the same star I remembered from Nickelodeon," the source said. The source added that the "Easy A" star "kept to herself" and did not greet people although they shared the same elevator.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics