Amanda Bynes Says She Becomes More Famous After Arrest
Amanda Bynes is probably thankful because her name becomes headlines after she got arrested for a drug-related case. "The DA and my lawyer talked today. They have no proof of drugs on me or around me at anytime during the arrest of after," she gave update on her legal problems. "Thanks for lying about me! All I'm becoming is more famous!" she wrote on June 3.
Although the troubled actress previously announced that her lawyer got her case dropped, New York County District Attorney's Office told E! News that the case was only pending. Another court hearing is set for June 7.
A few days after her release, the former child actress reportedly moved out of her New York City apartment. In Touch quoted a source who said that Amanda "was notified that she is no longer welcome as a tenant in the building in light of recent events. At 9 P.M. on Tuesday, movers showed up and removed Amanda's belongings from her apartment."
The reasons why Amanda no longer lives in the apartment are unclear. A representative for the Jack Parker Corporation, which owns The Biltmore apartment, told Yahoo that the company "cannot speak [on the matter] due to confidentiality agreements between tenants and landlords." However, a source who lives in the same building reportedly said that she was "clearly troubled."
"You wouldn't even recognize her. She's not the same star I remembered from Nickelodeon," the source said. The source added that the "Easy A" star "kept to herself" and did not greet people although they shared the same elevator.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March