First Look at President Nixon in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Revealed
A new behind-the-scene picture of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has been offered by director Bryan Singer on his official Twitter. The photo gives a first look at President Richard Nixon as he is sitting behind his desk in the Oval Office.
Mr. President is seen having a serious discussion with his advisers. The commander-in-chief "Pivotal meeting #Xmen #DaysOfFuturePast," Singer wrote. From the angle of the picture, it's hard to make out who is playing the President.
The movie partially takes place in the 1970s. "Richard Nixon's in it, that'll be an interesting casting choice. I can tell you that, that's a little confirmation I guess... and there'll also be some more science-fiction-type aspects to the story and, without giving it away, some technology that we haven't seen yet in the X-Men universe," Singer once said.
Ellen Page, Anna Paquin and Shawn Ashmore will return in the new movie to reprise their roles as Rogue, Kitty Pryde and Iceman respectively. Other returning cast include Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, Patrick Stewart as Professor X and Ian McKellen as Magneto. They are joined by new faces like "Game of Thrones" actor Peter Dinklage.
The movie is expected to start viewing in the United States starting July 18, 2014.
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie