First Look at President Nixon in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Revealed
A new behind-the-scene picture of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has been offered by director Bryan Singer on his official Twitter. The photo gives a first look at President Richard Nixon as he is sitting behind his desk in the Oval Office.
Mr. President is seen having a serious discussion with his advisers. The commander-in-chief "Pivotal meeting #Xmen #DaysOfFuturePast," Singer wrote. From the angle of the picture, it's hard to make out who is playing the President.
The movie partially takes place in the 1970s. "Richard Nixon's in it, that'll be an interesting casting choice. I can tell you that, that's a little confirmation I guess... and there'll also be some more science-fiction-type aspects to the story and, without giving it away, some technology that we haven't seen yet in the X-Men universe," Singer once said.
Ellen Page, Anna Paquin and Shawn Ashmore will return in the new movie to reprise their roles as Rogue, Kitty Pryde and Iceman respectively. Other returning cast include Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, Patrick Stewart as Professor X and Ian McKellen as Magneto. They are joined by new faces like "Game of Thrones" actor Peter Dinklage.
The movie is expected to start viewing in the United States starting July 18, 2014.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says