First Look at President Nixon in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Revealed
A new behind-the-scene picture of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has been offered by director Bryan Singer on his official Twitter. The photo gives a first look at President Richard Nixon as he is sitting behind his desk in the Oval Office.
Mr. President is seen having a serious discussion with his advisers. The commander-in-chief "Pivotal meeting #Xmen #DaysOfFuturePast," Singer wrote. From the angle of the picture, it's hard to make out who is playing the President.
The movie partially takes place in the 1970s. "Richard Nixon's in it, that'll be an interesting casting choice. I can tell you that, that's a little confirmation I guess... and there'll also be some more science-fiction-type aspects to the story and, without giving it away, some technology that we haven't seen yet in the X-Men universe," Singer once said.
Ellen Page, Anna Paquin and Shawn Ashmore will return in the new movie to reprise their roles as Rogue, Kitty Pryde and Iceman respectively. Other returning cast include Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, Patrick Stewart as Professor X and Ian McKellen as Magneto. They are joined by new faces like "Game of Thrones" actor Peter Dinklage.
The movie is expected to start viewing in the United States starting July 18, 2014.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington