Tulisa to Be Investigated by Police for Alleged Cocaine Deal
Tulisa may face an investigation by Scotland Yard's Major Crimes Unit after she allegedly said that she could arrange an 800 pound sterling cocaine deal to an undercover journalist of The Sun. A spokesman for the Scotland Yard told the British news outlet, "We have received information concerning the alleged supply of illegal drugs. We are considering the information received."
A police car was spotted in front of Tulisa's Hertfordshire home on Sunday, June 2. The former "The X Factor" U.K. judge was said spending her day in the house. Her N-Dubz bandmate and cousin Dappy was spotted visiting the singer.
The Sun exposed Tulisa's alleged drug scandal after an undercover journalist met her in London. The 24-year-old singer reportedly boasted to the journalist that her friend could provide any drugs she ordered. "Whatever you want, he's got it," Tulisa said. She referred to cocaine as "white sweets" and cannabis as "green sweets."
"Half my phone book sells it. Of course I can get it for you. Half the guys I know are drug dealers. One's a massive cocaine dealer, he's my best friend. He's a gangster. He's my gangster," she bragged about her friends. Tulisa's friend, who was identified as rapper Mike GLC, allegedly finished the deal with the reporter after she sent him a message.
In the taped conversation, Tulisa also explained how she made the deals. "We talk in lingo. Like we know what. I can't call him and go, 'Have you got any?' I'll say, 'Hi, have you got any sweets?' And I'm referring to what he knows is what. Like we have a whole lingo.' "
The news outlet later passed the findings to the police. Although Tulisa claimed that she did not consume the cocaine herself, it was enough to ruin her career. A TV executive said, "It's going to be very difficult for her now." Tulisa's representative cannot be reached for immediate comment.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed