Tulisa to Be Investigated by Police for Alleged Cocaine Deal
Tulisa may face an investigation by Scotland Yard's Major Crimes Unit after she allegedly said that she could arrange an 800 pound sterling cocaine deal to an undercover journalist of The Sun. A spokesman for the Scotland Yard told the British news outlet, "We have received information concerning the alleged supply of illegal drugs. We are considering the information received."
A police car was spotted in front of Tulisa's Hertfordshire home on Sunday, June 2. The former "The X Factor" U.K. judge was said spending her day in the house. Her N-Dubz bandmate and cousin Dappy was spotted visiting the singer.
The Sun exposed Tulisa's alleged drug scandal after an undercover journalist met her in London. The 24-year-old singer reportedly boasted to the journalist that her friend could provide any drugs she ordered. "Whatever you want, he's got it," Tulisa said. She referred to cocaine as "white sweets" and cannabis as "green sweets."
"Half my phone book sells it. Of course I can get it for you. Half the guys I know are drug dealers. One's a massive cocaine dealer, he's my best friend. He's a gangster. He's my gangster," she bragged about her friends. Tulisa's friend, who was identified as rapper Mike GLC, allegedly finished the deal with the reporter after she sent him a message.
In the taped conversation, Tulisa also explained how she made the deals. "We talk in lingo. Like we know what. I can't call him and go, 'Have you got any?' I'll say, 'Hi, have you got any sweets?' And I'm referring to what he knows is what. Like we have a whole lingo.' "
The news outlet later passed the findings to the police. Although Tulisa claimed that she did not consume the cocaine herself, it was enough to ruin her career. A TV executive said, "It's going to be very difficult for her now." Tulisa's representative cannot be reached for immediate comment.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video