Kanye West's Official 'Yeezus' Cover Revealed
Kanye West debuts the official cover for his sixth studio album, "Yeezus", on Friday, May 1. The minimalist cover looks like a clear CD case with a CD inside. The title of the album is scribbled on top of a red piece of tape that is attached on the right side.
"Forget everything else you have seen, this is the official artwork..." said DJ Semtex, West's label mate, who first unveiled the artwork. "No cover, booklet, just a sticker on the reverse of the package with the track list."
The official cover looks similar to the one that Kim Kardashian posted on Instagram last week. Just before West appeared on "Saturday Night Live" to perform "New Slaves" and "Black Skinhead", Kardashian shared an image of a CD case with a melted golden Jesus. "#Yeezus #RedYeezy's #SNL #Tonight #NewSlaves #YeezySeason #Donda #June18," she captioned the image.
The follow-up to West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" will not be available for pre-order and it will hit stores on June 18 via Def Jam Records. Musicians like Daft Punk, TNGHT, Frank Ocean, Chief Keef, and Azealia Banks are serving as guest stars in the album which was recorded in Paris.
More Kanye West News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'