Kanye West's Official 'Yeezus' Cover Revealed
Kanye West debuts the official cover for his sixth studio album, "Yeezus", on Friday, May 1. The minimalist cover looks like a clear CD case with a CD inside. The title of the album is scribbled on top of a red piece of tape that is attached on the right side.
"Forget everything else you have seen, this is the official artwork..." said DJ Semtex, West's label mate, who first unveiled the artwork. "No cover, booklet, just a sticker on the reverse of the package with the track list."
The official cover looks similar to the one that Kim Kardashian posted on Instagram last week. Just before West appeared on "Saturday Night Live" to perform "New Slaves" and "Black Skinhead", Kardashian shared an image of a CD case with a melted golden Jesus. "#Yeezus #RedYeezy's #SNL #Tonight #NewSlaves #YeezySeason #Donda #June18," she captioned the image.
The follow-up to West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" will not be available for pre-order and it will hit stores on June 18 via Def Jam Records. Musicians like Daft Punk, TNGHT, Frank Ocean, Chief Keef, and Azealia Banks are serving as guest stars in the album which was recorded in Paris.
More Kanye West News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!