Beyonce Posts Picture of Her Sipping Wine With Jay-Z to Dismiss Pregnancy Rumor
Beyonce Knowles ultimately shoots down pregnancy rumors. The singer who is currently touring the world posted pictures of her date night with hubby Jay-Z during a stay in Berlin. In one picture, she's seen sitting on his knee while sipping a glass of red wine.
The couple looked content as they're enjoying some quality time together before getting back to their busy work lives. Queen Bey dressed down in a black hoodie and patterned pants and the rap mogul matched her casual look in a gray sweatshirt and backward cap.
Besides enjoying a date night in a posh restaurant, the powerhouse celebrity pair went sightseeing in the city. They took a couple of pictures in front of a graffitied Berlin Wall in Germany. In one photo, Jay-Z playfully swept his grinning wife off of her feet.
The pregnancy rumor emerged on heels of her interview on "Good Morning America" earlier this month. She revealed her desire for baby No. 2 back then, "I would like more children. I think my daughter needs company. I definitely love being a big sister and at some point when it's supposed to happen."
When the singer attended punk-themed Met gala in a Givenchy gown accessorized with a high-waisted belt, some suggested she tried to conceal her pregnancy curves with the belted dress. She fanned the flames on the rumors when she canceled a concert in Antwerp, Belgium on doctor's orders citing dehydration and exhaustion.
Both have since denied the rumor. Jay-Z made it clear that the rumor was not true when receiving a congratulatory message from NY radio director Ebro Darden. Bey herself wrote in Instagram but later deleted it, "I can't stop the rumors from starting, and I can't really change peoples [sic] minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences