Miley Cyrus Shows Off Engagement Ring Amidst Breakup Rumors
Miley Cyrus let action do the talking. While remaining mum on the latest rumor that she and fiance Liam Hemsworth broke up, the daughter of country music crooner Billy Ray Cyrus flashed her Neil Lane ring to pour cold water on the breakup report.
Miley showed off her 3.5-carat cushion-cut diamond ring during a video shoot in Los Angeles Thursday, May 30. Showing off her toned midriff in a white tank top, the former "Hannah Montana" actress was all smiles as she hit the set with a couple of pals.
They "are still living together but have no wedding plans," a source tells PEOPLE. "They still need to work on their relationship, but after they decided to postpone the wedding, they are doing better. They feel less stress and less pressure now. Miley can focus on her music."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic