Miley Cyrus Shows Off Engagement Ring Amidst Breakup Rumors
Miley Cyrus let action do the talking. While remaining mum on the latest rumor that she and fiance Liam Hemsworth broke up, the daughter of country music crooner Billy Ray Cyrus flashed her Neil Lane ring to pour cold water on the breakup report.
Miley showed off her 3.5-carat cushion-cut diamond ring during a video shoot in Los Angeles Thursday, May 30. Showing off her toned midriff in a white tank top, the former "Hannah Montana" actress was all smiles as she hit the set with a couple of pals.
They "are still living together but have no wedding plans," a source tells PEOPLE. "They still need to work on their relationship, but after they decided to postpone the wedding, they are doing better. They feel less stress and less pressure now. Miley can focus on her music."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton