Miley Cyrus Shows Off Engagement Ring Amidst Breakup Rumors
Miley Cyrus let action do the talking. While remaining mum on the latest rumor that she and fiance Liam Hemsworth broke up, the daughter of country music crooner Billy Ray Cyrus flashed her Neil Lane ring to pour cold water on the breakup report.
Miley showed off her 3.5-carat cushion-cut diamond ring during a video shoot in Los Angeles Thursday, May 30. Showing off her toned midriff in a white tank top, the former "Hannah Montana" actress was all smiles as she hit the set with a couple of pals.
They "are still living together but have no wedding plans," a source tells PEOPLE. "They still need to work on their relationship, but after they decided to postpone the wedding, they are doing better. They feel less stress and less pressure now. Miley can focus on her music."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt