Miley Cyrus Shows Off Engagement Ring Amidst Breakup Rumors
Miley Cyrus let action do the talking. While remaining mum on the latest rumor that she and fiance Liam Hemsworth broke up, the daughter of country music crooner Billy Ray Cyrus flashed her Neil Lane ring to pour cold water on the breakup report.
Miley showed off her 3.5-carat cushion-cut diamond ring during a video shoot in Los Angeles Thursday, May 30. Showing off her toned midriff in a white tank top, the former "Hannah Montana" actress was all smiles as she hit the set with a couple of pals.
They "are still living together but have no wedding plans," a source tells PEOPLE. "They still need to work on their relationship, but after they decided to postpone the wedding, they are doing better. They feel less stress and less pressure now. Miley can focus on her music."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full