Teaser Image for 'Despicable Me 2': Super Villain El Macho Rides Flying Shark
Universal Pictures hypes "Despicable Me 2" with the release of a teaser image featuring main antagonist Eduardo a.k.a. El Macho, voiced by Benjamin Bratt. The man, who will be a big trouble for Gru in the upcoming animation, is featured as a bulky and deadly man who rides a flying shark with grenades on his hands and TNT belted around his waist.
The sequel to "Despicable Me" centers on ex-villain Gru, whose calm and unexciting new life is turned upside down when Agent Lucy Wilde of the Anti-Villain League visits him for a purpose. Despite his unwillingness, Gru is assigned to help take down Eduardo, armed with some cool new cars, gadgets and weapons.
The much-anticipated animation is once again directed by Pierre Coffin and Chris Renaud, who served behind the lens for the first film. Steve Carell, Russell Brand and Miranda Cosgrove are back to reprise their roles as Gru, Dr. Nefario and Margo respectively. As for Kristen Wiig who voiced Miss Hattie, she is now tapped to lend her voice for the role of Agent Lucy.
Also seeing the return of scribes Ken Daurio and Cinco Paul, "Despicable Me 2" will arrive in theaters nationwide on July 3.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism