'Suburgatory' Regulars Alan Tudyk and Rex Lee Departing Show
Alan Tudyk and Rex Lee are leaving "Suburgatory" neighborhood. The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed report that the two series regulars won't return to the upcoming third season of the ABC comedy.
Deadline, which first broke the news, said that both actors' departure was a result of a reduction in the license fee, which led to budget cuts and some tough choices. Though they won't return as regulars, there is possibility that Tudyk, who portrays George's best friend Noah Werner, and Lee, who stars as Tessa's high school counselor Mr. Wolfe, may appear as guest stars.
"Suburgatory" may cut other regulars or reduce their status to recurring as there are potentially further trims. Jane Levy, Jeremy Sisto, Cheryl Hines, Carly Chaikin, Ana Gasteyer and Allie Grant are the remaining series regulars so far.
Just recently, another ABC show cut one of its regulars as well. Ashley Madekwe, who plays Ashley Davenport on "Revenge", won't return to the soapy drama next season reportedly due to "storyline reasons."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy