'Suburgatory' Regulars Alan Tudyk and Rex Lee Departing Show
Alan Tudyk and Rex Lee are leaving "Suburgatory" neighborhood. The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed report that the two series regulars won't return to the upcoming third season of the ABC comedy.
Deadline, which first broke the news, said that both actors' departure was a result of a reduction in the license fee, which led to budget cuts and some tough choices. Though they won't return as regulars, there is possibility that Tudyk, who portrays George's best friend Noah Werner, and Lee, who stars as Tessa's high school counselor Mr. Wolfe, may appear as guest stars.
"Suburgatory" may cut other regulars or reduce their status to recurring as there are potentially further trims. Jane Levy, Jeremy Sisto, Cheryl Hines, Carly Chaikin, Ana Gasteyer and Allie Grant are the remaining series regulars so far.
Just recently, another ABC show cut one of its regulars as well. Ashley Madekwe, who plays Ashley Davenport on "Revenge", won't return to the soapy drama next season reportedly due to "storyline reasons."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle