'Suburgatory' Regulars Alan Tudyk and Rex Lee Departing Show
Alan Tudyk and Rex Lee are leaving "Suburgatory" neighborhood. The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed report that the two series regulars won't return to the upcoming third season of the ABC comedy.
Deadline, which first broke the news, said that both actors' departure was a result of a reduction in the license fee, which led to budget cuts and some tough choices. Though they won't return as regulars, there is possibility that Tudyk, who portrays George's best friend Noah Werner, and Lee, who stars as Tessa's high school counselor Mr. Wolfe, may appear as guest stars.
"Suburgatory" may cut other regulars or reduce their status to recurring as there are potentially further trims. Jane Levy, Jeremy Sisto, Cheryl Hines, Carly Chaikin, Ana Gasteyer and Allie Grant are the remaining series regulars so far.
Just recently, another ABC show cut one of its regulars as well. Ashley Madekwe, who plays Ashley Davenport on "Revenge", won't return to the soapy drama next season reportedly due to "storyline reasons."
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos