'Suburgatory' Regulars Alan Tudyk and Rex Lee Departing Show
Alan Tudyk and Rex Lee are leaving "Suburgatory" neighborhood. The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed report that the two series regulars won't return to the upcoming third season of the ABC comedy.
Deadline, which first broke the news, said that both actors' departure was a result of a reduction in the license fee, which led to budget cuts and some tough choices. Though they won't return as regulars, there is possibility that Tudyk, who portrays George's best friend Noah Werner, and Lee, who stars as Tessa's high school counselor Mr. Wolfe, may appear as guest stars.
"Suburgatory" may cut other regulars or reduce their status to recurring as there are potentially further trims. Jane Levy, Jeremy Sisto, Cheryl Hines, Carly Chaikin, Ana Gasteyer and Allie Grant are the remaining series regulars so far.
Just recently, another ABC show cut one of its regulars as well. Ashley Madekwe, who plays Ashley Davenport on "Revenge", won't return to the soapy drama next season reportedly due to "storyline reasons."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show