'Suburgatory' Regulars Alan Tudyk and Rex Lee Departing Show
Alan Tudyk and Rex Lee are leaving "Suburgatory" neighborhood. The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed report that the two series regulars won't return to the upcoming third season of the ABC comedy.
Deadline, which first broke the news, said that both actors' departure was a result of a reduction in the license fee, which led to budget cuts and some tough choices. Though they won't return as regulars, there is possibility that Tudyk, who portrays George's best friend Noah Werner, and Lee, who stars as Tessa's high school counselor Mr. Wolfe, may appear as guest stars.
"Suburgatory" may cut other regulars or reduce their status to recurring as there are potentially further trims. Jane Levy, Jeremy Sisto, Cheryl Hines, Carly Chaikin, Ana Gasteyer and Allie Grant are the remaining series regulars so far.
Just recently, another ABC show cut one of its regulars as well. Ashley Madekwe, who plays Ashley Davenport on "Revenge", won't return to the soapy drama next season reportedly due to "storyline reasons."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March