'Revenge' Cuts Ashley Madekwe Due to Storyline Reasons
Ashley Madekwe won't show her scheming trick again on "Revenge". After starring as Ashley Davenport on the ABC soap drama for two seasons since the very beginning, the British actress won't return to the third season, Deadline reports.
According to the site, Madekwe's option is not picked up by the studio due to "storyline reasons." Her character was first introduced as Victoria Grayson's event planner and Emily Thorne's friend, who later slept with Conrad Grayson and his son Daniel. In season 2, Ashley became Conrad's assistant and then PR for his political campaign.
Madekwe isn't the only series regular departing "Revenge" after the season 2 finale. Connor Paolo won't return next season as well since his character Declan Porter was killed off at the end of last installment.
Moreover, the hit drama series was recently left by its creator and original showrunner Mike Kelley. Sunil Nayar has been appointed to take over the post in season 3.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie