Kim Kardashian on Botox Injection During Pregnancy Report: 'It's Not True'
Kim Kardashian has a lot of complaints about her look and weight during her pregnancy. The 32-year-old reality TV star reportedly still has botox injections despite being pregnant with her and boyfriend Kanye West's first child.
A source close to Kardashian family made the shocking revelation. The source told InTouch magazine that the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was "still getting [botox] injections even though she's seven months pregnant."
"She's become more neurotic than ever about her looks," the source continued. "She'll do anything to be beautiful." The source went on saying that West would be upset if he knew Kim underwent such cosmetic surgery, since his mother, Donda West, died from failed plastic surgery. "It would really set him off if he found out that Kim was putting his baby in that kind of danger just for her looks," said the source.
Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Jon A. Perlman supported the report, saying that "the lack of upper facial wrinkling and expression suggest Botox." The surgeon, who did not treat Kim, added, "Her skin is too smooth."
Kim later denied the report. Her spokesperson said, "This is totally not true and she would never do this. It is absurd."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13