Kim Kardashian on Botox Injection During Pregnancy Report: 'It's Not True'
Kim Kardashian has a lot of complaints about her look and weight during her pregnancy. The 32-year-old reality TV star reportedly still has botox injections despite being pregnant with her and boyfriend Kanye West's first child.
A source close to Kardashian family made the shocking revelation. The source told InTouch magazine that the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was "still getting [botox] injections even though she's seven months pregnant."
"She's become more neurotic than ever about her looks," the source continued. "She'll do anything to be beautiful." The source went on saying that West would be upset if he knew Kim underwent such cosmetic surgery, since his mother, Donda West, died from failed plastic surgery. "It would really set him off if he found out that Kim was putting his baby in that kind of danger just for her looks," said the source.
Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Jon A. Perlman supported the report, saying that "the lack of upper facial wrinkling and expression suggest Botox." The surgeon, who did not treat Kim, added, "Her skin is too smooth."
Kim later denied the report. Her spokesperson said, "This is totally not true and she would never do this. It is absurd."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday