Kim Kardashian on Botox Injection During Pregnancy Report: 'It's Not True'
Kim Kardashian has a lot of complaints about her look and weight during her pregnancy. The 32-year-old reality TV star reportedly still has botox injections despite being pregnant with her and boyfriend Kanye West's first child.
A source close to Kardashian family made the shocking revelation. The source told InTouch magazine that the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was "still getting [botox] injections even though she's seven months pregnant."
"She's become more neurotic than ever about her looks," the source continued. "She'll do anything to be beautiful." The source went on saying that West would be upset if he knew Kim underwent such cosmetic surgery, since his mother, Donda West, died from failed plastic surgery. "It would really set him off if he found out that Kim was putting his baby in that kind of danger just for her looks," said the source.
Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Jon A. Perlman supported the report, saying that "the lack of upper facial wrinkling and expression suggest Botox." The surgeon, who did not treat Kim, added, "Her skin is too smooth."
Kim later denied the report. Her spokesperson said, "This is totally not true and she would never do this. It is absurd."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7