George Clooney slams a report of him cheating on his girlfriend Stacy Keibler with his former fling Monika Jakisic. The 52-year-old actor, who is in Europe to film "The Monuments Men" alongside Matt Damon, released a statement on Wednesday, May 29, saying, "The story is made up. I wasn't holding anybody's hand. Stop trying to sell magazines by creating scandal that isn't there."
Previously, In Touch magazine quoted a source who claimed that Clooney and Jakisic were holding hands in a London club over the weekend. "They seemed to be having a great old time together. He didn't seem to care who saw them. He was being openly affectionate," the source said.
Clooney and his ex-girlfriend reportedly had so much fun together. "Lots of people were going up and saying hi to George - he didn't leave Monika's side. The place was packed but he didn't seem to care who saw them inside the club. They were laughing and looked very comfortable together and were there 'til very late," the source added.
The source also said that the two left the club separately to avoid being caught by paparazzi. "He left first and she left after him. He didn't want to be photographed with her. Maybe she was a shoulder for him to cry on - not that he looked like he was crying. He looked very happy - they were smitten with each other," the source said.
When Clooney was reportedly meeting with Jakisic, Keibler was in Monaco to attend Grand Prix Formula 1 race. The former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant suffered minor wardrobe malfunction when she accidentally flashed her underwear. Keibler, who posed cheerfully for the camera, apparently did not realize that a zipper on her upper thigh came undone, revealing a glimpse of her pink panties.
More George Clooney News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed