Will Smith and Family Glam Up New York Premiere of 'After Earth'
The Smiths is indeed a one big happy family. Will Smith and Jaden Smith were all smiles standing side by side with Jada Pinkett Smith, Willow Smith and Trey Smith, posing for shutterbugs lining up at the premiere of "After Earth" in New York on May 29.
Immediately stealing attention was Kylie Jenner, who showed up with an edgy look at the event to support rumored-boyfriend Jaden. "Red" star Bruce Willis also attended the premiere, which took place at the Ziegfeld Theatre. The 58-year-old actor hit the green carpet with his wife Emma Heming accompanying him.
Before heading to The Big Apple, Will and son Jaden flew to Moscow, Russia to promote their film, which is directed by M. Night Shyamalan. Both actors even took the wing of Russian spacecraft Buran for the film's photocall.
"After Earth" centers on a young boy named Kitai who navigates an abandoned and sometimes scary Earth to save himself and his estranged father Cypher after their ship crashes. The film marks the second time the real-life father and son play together after previously starring in 2006's "The Pursuit of Happyness".
The sci-fi film is set to hit theaters in the United States on May 31.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!