Will Smith and Family Glam Up New York Premiere of 'After Earth'
The Smiths is indeed a one big happy family. Will Smith and Jaden Smith were all smiles standing side by side with Jada Pinkett Smith, Willow Smith and Trey Smith, posing for shutterbugs lining up at the premiere of "After Earth" in New York on May 29.
Immediately stealing attention was Kylie Jenner, who showed up with an edgy look at the event to support rumored-boyfriend Jaden. "Red" star Bruce Willis also attended the premiere, which took place at the Ziegfeld Theatre. The 58-year-old actor hit the green carpet with his wife Emma Heming accompanying him.
Before heading to The Big Apple, Will and son Jaden flew to Moscow, Russia to promote their film, which is directed by M. Night Shyamalan. Both actors even took the wing of Russian spacecraft Buran for the film's photocall.
"After Earth" centers on a young boy named Kitai who navigates an abandoned and sometimes scary Earth to save himself and his estranged father Cypher after their ship crashes. The film marks the second time the real-life father and son play together after previously starring in 2006's "The Pursuit of Happyness".
The sci-fi film is set to hit theaters in the United States on May 31.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked