Will Smith and Family Glam Up New York Premiere of 'After Earth'
The Smiths is indeed a one big happy family. Will Smith and Jaden Smith were all smiles standing side by side with Jada Pinkett Smith, Willow Smith and Trey Smith, posing for shutterbugs lining up at the premiere of "After Earth" in New York on May 29.
Immediately stealing attention was Kylie Jenner, who showed up with an edgy look at the event to support rumored-boyfriend Jaden. "Red" star Bruce Willis also attended the premiere, which took place at the Ziegfeld Theatre. The 58-year-old actor hit the green carpet with his wife Emma Heming accompanying him.
Before heading to The Big Apple, Will and son Jaden flew to Moscow, Russia to promote their film, which is directed by M. Night Shyamalan. Both actors even took the wing of Russian spacecraft Buran for the film's photocall.
"After Earth" centers on a young boy named Kitai who navigates an abandoned and sometimes scary Earth to save himself and his estranged father Cypher after their ship crashes. The film marks the second time the real-life father and son play together after previously starring in 2006's "The Pursuit of Happyness".
The sci-fi film is set to hit theaters in the United States on May 31.
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'
- Watch James Franco and Keegan Allen Get Steamy in First Trailer for 'King Cobra'
- Katy Perry Vows She'll Vote Naked for Hillary Clinton
- Lupita Nyong'o Has Alter Ego Named TROUBLEMAKER. See Her Rapping Skills!
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend