Kelly Rowland Reveals Beyonce Knowles' Reaction to 'Dirty Laundry'
Fans who were wondering how Beyonce Knowles reacted to Kelly Rowland's jealousy admission track "Dirty Laundry" got a treat from Rowland when the singer revealed what transpired when she had Bey and Michelle Williams (II) have an exclusive listen of her new single. During an interview over at Washington radio station 93.9 WKYS, the 32-year-old artist said she wanted her Destiny's Child group mates to hear the controversial track first before it got released to the public.
"I played it for her and Michelle. She was just like 'I never left,' " Rowland revealed Beyonce's simple but meaningful immediate reaction to the very honest and emotional single, which Rowland found to be "so sweet." "It was endearing. She heard how real I was and she was just like 'I'm so proud of you,' " Rowland beamed.
"Dirty Laundry" was put under the spotlight a couple of days ago after Rowland broke down while performing the song live at her Washington D.C. concert. In the track, she openly admitted about being jealous of Beyonce's success at the same time revealing that she had been in an abusive relationship.
Saying it "felt like I was in therapy," Rowland explained what went on during that soul-baring moment. "I was singing and talking about what happened, and for a moment, it was like that crowd wasn't even there. And then when the music stopped...I was like 'You are live Kel. Calm down,' " Rowland recounted the "weird" 20 seconds or so when she "lost" herself onstage.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz