Courteney Cox and David Arquette Finalize Divorce
Courteney Cox and David Arquette's marriage is officially over. Their divorce was finalized in Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday, May 28, just two weeks before what was supposed to be their 14th wedding anniversary.
David Arquette and Courteney Cox met on the set of "Scream" in 1996, and got married in 1999. She gave birth to their first and only child, Coco, in June 2004. They announced their separation in October 2010 after eleven years of marriage.
The actor later confessed to Howard Stern about his affair with Jasmine Waltz and revealed that he and Courteney hadn't had sex for quite some time. He apologized after the interview, saying she "got really pissed" at him for "sharing too much."
It was David who first filed for divorce in 2012 before Courteney followed suit. Both parties kept the divorce civil, citing irreconcilable differences. They were self-represented and seeking legal and physical custody of their only daughter.
More Courteney Cox News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie