Courteney Cox and David Arquette Finalize Divorce
Courteney Cox and David Arquette's marriage is officially over. Their divorce was finalized in Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday, May 28, just two weeks before what was supposed to be their 14th wedding anniversary.
David Arquette and Courteney Cox met on the set of "Scream" in 1996, and got married in 1999. She gave birth to their first and only child, Coco, in June 2004. They announced their separation in October 2010 after eleven years of marriage.
The actor later confessed to Howard Stern about his affair with Jasmine Waltz and revealed that he and Courteney hadn't had sex for quite some time. He apologized after the interview, saying she "got really pissed" at him for "sharing too much."
It was David who first filed for divorce in 2012 before Courteney followed suit. Both parties kept the divorce civil, citing irreconcilable differences. They were self-represented and seeking legal and physical custody of their only daughter.
More Courteney Cox News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo