Courteney Cox and David Arquette Finalize Divorce
Courteney Cox and David Arquette's marriage is officially over. Their divorce was finalized in Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday, May 28, just two weeks before what was supposed to be their 14th wedding anniversary.
David Arquette and Courteney Cox met on the set of "Scream" in 1996, and got married in 1999. She gave birth to their first and only child, Coco, in June 2004. They announced their separation in October 2010 after eleven years of marriage.
The actor later confessed to Howard Stern about his affair with Jasmine Waltz and revealed that he and Courteney hadn't had sex for quite some time. He apologized after the interview, saying she "got really pissed" at him for "sharing too much."
It was David who first filed for divorce in 2012 before Courteney followed suit. Both parties kept the divorce civil, citing irreconcilable differences. They were self-represented and seeking legal and physical custody of their only daughter.
More Courteney Cox News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy