Courteney Cox and David Arquette Finalize Divorce
Courteney Cox and David Arquette's marriage is officially over. Their divorce was finalized in Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday, May 28, just two weeks before what was supposed to be their 14th wedding anniversary.
David Arquette and Courteney Cox met on the set of "Scream" in 1996, and got married in 1999. She gave birth to their first and only child, Coco, in June 2004. They announced their separation in October 2010 after eleven years of marriage.
The actor later confessed to Howard Stern about his affair with Jasmine Waltz and revealed that he and Courteney hadn't had sex for quite some time. He apologized after the interview, saying she "got really pissed" at him for "sharing too much."
It was David who first filed for divorce in 2012 before Courteney followed suit. Both parties kept the divorce civil, citing irreconcilable differences. They were self-represented and seeking legal and physical custody of their only daughter.
More Courteney Cox News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen