Courteney Cox and David Arquette Finalize Divorce
Courteney Cox and David Arquette's marriage is officially over. Their divorce was finalized in Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday, May 28, just two weeks before what was supposed to be their 14th wedding anniversary.
David Arquette and Courteney Cox met on the set of "Scream" in 1996, and got married in 1999. She gave birth to their first and only child, Coco, in June 2004. They announced their separation in October 2010 after eleven years of marriage.
The actor later confessed to Howard Stern about his affair with Jasmine Waltz and revealed that he and Courteney hadn't had sex for quite some time. He apologized after the interview, saying she "got really pissed" at him for "sharing too much."
It was David who first filed for divorce in 2012 before Courteney followed suit. Both parties kept the divorce civil, citing irreconcilable differences. They were self-represented and seeking legal and physical custody of their only daughter.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies