'Two and a Half Men' to Find Charlie Harper's Long-Lost Daughter
It will be "Two and a Half Men" plus one girl when the show returns for its 11th season this fall. Deadline reports that the CBS sitcom will add a female series regular to the next installment, joining Ashton Kutcher's Walden Schmidt and Jon Cryer's Alan Harper.
The new girl is none other than Charlie Harper [Charlie Sheen]'s long-lost daughter. According to the site, the girl, who is in her late teens or early 20s, will show up on Walden's home, looking for her father. She'll end up moving in with Walden and her uncle Alan.
The new character's arrival is expected to fill the void left by Alan's son Jake Harper, portrayed by Angus T. Jones who will not return as a series regular. Charlie Sheen himself exited the show in 2011 following his public meltdown.
The role of Charlie's daughter is yet to be cast. The show will introduce the character in its 11th season which will air in a new timeslot, Thursdays at 9:30 P.M.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'