'Two and a Half Men' to Find Charlie Harper's Long-Lost Daughter
It will be "Two and a Half Men" plus one girl when the show returns for its 11th season this fall. Deadline reports that the CBS sitcom will add a female series regular to the next installment, joining Ashton Kutcher's Walden Schmidt and Jon Cryer's Alan Harper.
The new girl is none other than Charlie Harper [Charlie Sheen]'s long-lost daughter. According to the site, the girl, who is in her late teens or early 20s, will show up on Walden's home, looking for her father. She'll end up moving in with Walden and her uncle Alan.
The new character's arrival is expected to fill the void left by Alan's son Jake Harper, portrayed by Angus T. Jones who will not return as a series regular. Charlie Sheen himself exited the show in 2011 following his public meltdown.
The role of Charlie's daughter is yet to be cast. The show will introduce the character in its 11th season which will air in a new timeslot, Thursdays at 9:30 P.M.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake