'Two and a Half Men' to Find Charlie Harper's Long-Lost Daughter
It will be "Two and a Half Men" plus one girl when the show returns for its 11th season this fall. Deadline reports that the CBS sitcom will add a female series regular to the next installment, joining Ashton Kutcher's Walden Schmidt and Jon Cryer's Alan Harper.
The new girl is none other than Charlie Harper [Charlie Sheen]'s long-lost daughter. According to the site, the girl, who is in her late teens or early 20s, will show up on Walden's home, looking for her father. She'll end up moving in with Walden and her uncle Alan.
The new character's arrival is expected to fill the void left by Alan's son Jake Harper, portrayed by Angus T. Jones who will not return as a series regular. Charlie Sheen himself exited the show in 2011 following his public meltdown.
The role of Charlie's daughter is yet to be cast. The show will introduce the character in its 11th season which will air in a new timeslot, Thursdays at 9:30 P.M.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels