'Two and a Half Men' to Find Charlie Harper's Long-Lost Daughter
It will be "Two and a Half Men" plus one girl when the show returns for its 11th season this fall. Deadline reports that the CBS sitcom will add a female series regular to the next installment, joining Ashton Kutcher's Walden Schmidt and Jon Cryer's Alan Harper.
The new girl is none other than Charlie Harper [Charlie Sheen]'s long-lost daughter. According to the site, the girl, who is in her late teens or early 20s, will show up on Walden's home, looking for her father. She'll end up moving in with Walden and her uncle Alan.
The new character's arrival is expected to fill the void left by Alan's son Jake Harper, portrayed by Angus T. Jones who will not return as a series regular. Charlie Sheen himself exited the show in 2011 following his public meltdown.
The role of Charlie's daughter is yet to be cast. The show will introduce the character in its 11th season which will air in a new timeslot, Thursdays at 9:30 P.M.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture