'Two and a Half Men' to Find Charlie Harper's Long-Lost Daughter
It will be "Two and a Half Men" plus one girl when the show returns for its 11th season this fall. Deadline reports that the CBS sitcom will add a female series regular to the next installment, joining Ashton Kutcher's Walden Schmidt and Jon Cryer's Alan Harper.
The new girl is none other than Charlie Harper [Charlie Sheen]'s long-lost daughter. According to the site, the girl, who is in her late teens or early 20s, will show up on Walden's home, looking for her father. She'll end up moving in with Walden and her uncle Alan.
The new character's arrival is expected to fill the void left by Alan's son Jake Harper, portrayed by Angus T. Jones who will not return as a series regular. Charlie Sheen himself exited the show in 2011 following his public meltdown.
The role of Charlie's daughter is yet to be cast. The show will introduce the character in its 11th season which will air in a new timeslot, Thursdays at 9:30 P.M.
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof