Stacy Keibler Flashes Underwear in Monaco Grand Prix
Stacy Keibler accidentally showed her underwear when she attended a Formula 1 Grand Prix race in Monaco on Saturday, May 25. Keibler, who went to the racing event in a pretty red dress, apparently did not notice that a zipper on her upper thigh was undone.
George Clooney's girlfriend was all smile posing for the camera on the side of the track. A zoomed-in version of the picture showed her wearing a pink underwear under the red dress. A black belt accentuated her slim waist. The former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant also donned a pair of stylish sunglasses.
Keibler is not the only celebrity who experienced wardrobe malfunction recently. On May 18, Eva Longoria accidentally flashed her private part at 2013 Cannes Film Festival. Wearing a mint green dress, the "Desperate Housewives" actress lifted her dress a bit too high as she walked on stairs and wanted to avoid a puddle of water. She jokingly addressed the embarrassing incident in a Twitter post, saying, "Here's my dress for tonight! No wardrobe malfunctions tonight!!!"
Victoria's Secret former angel Miranda Kerr suffered major exposure when a loose black top she wore during an ad photoshoot slipped further down last week, showing her bare chest to the crew. The wife of Orlando Bloom made an "oops" look and quickly covered herself. An assistant rushed to help her, but not before the staffers had a good view of her assets.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!