Stacy Keibler Flashes Underwear in Monaco Grand Prix
Stacy Keibler accidentally showed her underwear when she attended a Formula 1 Grand Prix race in Monaco on Saturday, May 25. Keibler, who went to the racing event in a pretty red dress, apparently did not notice that a zipper on her upper thigh was undone.
George Clooney's girlfriend was all smile posing for the camera on the side of the track. A zoomed-in version of the picture showed her wearing a pink underwear under the red dress. A black belt accentuated her slim waist. The former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant also donned a pair of stylish sunglasses.
Keibler is not the only celebrity who experienced wardrobe malfunction recently. On May 18, Eva Longoria accidentally flashed her private part at 2013 Cannes Film Festival. Wearing a mint green dress, the "Desperate Housewives" actress lifted her dress a bit too high as she walked on stairs and wanted to avoid a puddle of water. She jokingly addressed the embarrassing incident in a Twitter post, saying, "Here's my dress for tonight! No wardrobe malfunctions tonight!!!"
Victoria's Secret former angel Miranda Kerr suffered major exposure when a loose black top she wore during an ad photoshoot slipped further down last week, showing her bare chest to the crew. The wife of Orlando Bloom made an "oops" look and quickly covered herself. An assistant rushed to help her, but not before the staffers had a good view of her assets.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service