Selena Gomez Reconciles With Justin Bieber for 'a Trial Period'
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are an item again. A source told Hollywood Life that the couple officially went back together and now they would be "treating the relationship more maturely." "Justin and Selena are dating but they are taking things slow," the source confirmed.
Gomez, who broke up with Bieber several times, didn't want the current relationship hurt her again. "Selena is keeping her heart from being broken, so she is definitely looking at this as a trial period in their relationship," the source continued. "She's definitely taking [baby] steps back."
The source added that Gomez and Bieber would learn from the mistakes they made in the past, saying, "When they first started to date, it was amazing but they were too young and it was too much. They didn't even know what love was and she got all mixed up."
The one that might not be pleased with the reconciliation would be Gomez's friend, Taylor Swift. Swift clearly showed her dislike for Bieber on some occasions. Last week at Billboard Music Award backstage, the 23-year-old singer made a disgusted face when seeing Gomez giving Bieber a kiss on his cheek. The "22" singer, who famously wrote songs about her ex-boyfriends, later called the Jelena relationship "a can of worms."
More Selena Gomez News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce