Selena Gomez Reconciles With Justin Bieber for 'a Trial Period'
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are an item again. A source told Hollywood Life that the couple officially went back together and now they would be "treating the relationship more maturely." "Justin and Selena are dating but they are taking things slow," the source confirmed.
Gomez, who broke up with Bieber several times, didn't want the current relationship hurt her again. "Selena is keeping her heart from being broken, so she is definitely looking at this as a trial period in their relationship," the source continued. "She's definitely taking [baby] steps back."
The source added that Gomez and Bieber would learn from the mistakes they made in the past, saying, "When they first started to date, it was amazing but they were too young and it was too much. They didn't even know what love was and she got all mixed up."
The one that might not be pleased with the reconciliation would be Gomez's friend, Taylor Swift. Swift clearly showed her dislike for Bieber on some occasions. Last week at Billboard Music Award backstage, the 23-year-old singer made a disgusted face when seeing Gomez giving Bieber a kiss on his cheek. The "22" singer, who famously wrote songs about her ex-boyfriends, later called the Jelena relationship "a can of worms."
More Selena Gomez News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board