Selena Gomez Reconciles With Justin Bieber for 'a Trial Period'
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are an item again. A source told Hollywood Life that the couple officially went back together and now they would be "treating the relationship more maturely." "Justin and Selena are dating but they are taking things slow," the source confirmed.
Gomez, who broke up with Bieber several times, didn't want the current relationship hurt her again. "Selena is keeping her heart from being broken, so she is definitely looking at this as a trial period in their relationship," the source continued. "She's definitely taking [baby] steps back."
The source added that Gomez and Bieber would learn from the mistakes they made in the past, saying, "When they first started to date, it was amazing but they were too young and it was too much. They didn't even know what love was and she got all mixed up."
The one that might not be pleased with the reconciliation would be Gomez's friend, Taylor Swift. Swift clearly showed her dislike for Bieber on some occasions. Last week at Billboard Music Award backstage, the 23-year-old singer made a disgusted face when seeing Gomez giving Bieber a kiss on his cheek. The "22" singer, who famously wrote songs about her ex-boyfriends, later called the Jelena relationship "a can of worms."
More Selena Gomez News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?