Sung Kang on Han's Fate in 'Fast and Furious 6': 'It Was Refreshing'
While "Fast and Furious 6" is now relaxedly sitting on a box office throne following great reactions from fans around the North America, Sung Kang recently talks to Entertainment Weekly for a big reveal. A certain situation in "Fast and Furious 6" apparently contributes to the wise side of Han in "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift".
[SPOILER ALERT!] "After Gisele's death [in 'Fast 6'], Han is finally wise. I recently learned the definition of wisdom is education that one is able to teach others. He's able to teach the meaning of family to the Sean Boswell character [in Tokyo Drift]," Kang, the South Korean-American actor, explains to the site.
The 41-year-old star of 2009's "Ninja Assassin" goes on saying, "It was refreshing, to have this final send-off for Han, and show why Han is the way he is when he's in Tokyo. Having that relationship with Gisele, it really explains why his soul is so old in Tokyo Drift."
The latest high-octane film from director Justin Lin follows Dom and Brian as they are asked by agent Hobbs to track an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries.
The twist is, Letty is alive and involved in the crime. Trying to make the family whole again, Dom then sets out to reach her as well as complete the task with full pardons to return home as the payment.
"Fast 6", which will be the last film Lin serves behind the lens for the car-racing film series, was premiered on May 24.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child