Jessie J Premieres 'Wild' Music Video Ft. Big Sean and Dizzee Rascal
Following the one-minute acoustic rendition teaser clip of her new single "Wild" dropped last week, British dance-pop star Jessie J goes "wild" with the unveiling of the single artwork, a 30-second video trailer, the full audio release and now the full video, all in quick succession. The 25-year-old entertainer collaborates with American rapper Big Sean and fellow Brit Dizzee Rascal in her new hit.
The almost five-minute Emil Nava-directed clip opens with Jessie J walking along what looks to be an empty warehouse that opens into the set of her new video. As she walks towards the camera, she takes off her top revealing the upper half of her sexy, black two-piece outfit that she struts in front of a clean, white background for a monochrome effect.
After she drops the first verse and the catchy hook, showcasing her big vocals, Big Sean enters the scene with his rap assist, sporting a black cap and fur jacket. Then after the U.S. rapper gets his time in the video, Dizzee Rascal steps in for his solo in the Ammo-produced, Claude Kelly-written track, for a double-dose of urban-oriented music.
Serving as the first single off Jessie J's forthcoming sophomore album, it seems to sum up the artist's current career state, with the lyrics, "If this is a dream, won't open my eyes/ Am I asleep? No, I'm alive/ I just can't believe that this is my life/ In my fantasy, we're running wild."
Jessie J's "Wild" video featuring Big Sean and Dizzee Rascal:
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick