Michael Clarke Duncan's Grave Vandalized With Racist Image
Michael Clarke Duncan's tomb has been vandalized with a racist caricature and his family wants people who did it to take responsibility. A representative for the family told TMZ that a family friend went to Forest Lawn Cemetery in the Hollywood Hills to deliver some flowers. However, she was shocked seeing a cartoon image of a black face was painted on the center of the tomb.
The family filed a report to Los Angeles Police Department. The case is being investigated as a hate crime. Forest Lawn Cemetery immediately removed the alleged racist image after being notified of the issue.
Duncan was rushed to hospital on July 13 after experiencing a heart attack. The actor had a brain damage due to the lack of oxygen during the attack. He was never fully recovered and passed away on September 3, at the age of 54.
His fiancee Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth said of his passing, "I'm devastated. He was the love of my life." Tom Hanks, who played with him in "The Green Mile", described the actor as "treasure we all discovered on the set of 'The Green Mile'. He was magic. He was a big love of man and his passing leaves us stunned."
Duncan was nominated for Academy Award and Golden Globe for his role in "The Green Mile". He took part in other movies such as "Daredevil, The Movie", "Planet of the Apes" and "The Scorpion King". Duncan also lent his voice for "Kung Fu Panda" and "Brother Bear".
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch