Michael Clarke Duncan's Grave Vandalized With Racist Image
Michael Clarke Duncan's tomb has been vandalized with a racist caricature and his family wants people who did it to take responsibility. A representative for the family told TMZ that a family friend went to Forest Lawn Cemetery in the Hollywood Hills to deliver some flowers. However, she was shocked seeing a cartoon image of a black face was painted on the center of the tomb.
The family filed a report to Los Angeles Police Department. The case is being investigated as a hate crime. Forest Lawn Cemetery immediately removed the alleged racist image after being notified of the issue.
Duncan was rushed to hospital on July 13 after experiencing a heart attack. The actor had a brain damage due to the lack of oxygen during the attack. He was never fully recovered and passed away on September 3, at the age of 54.
His fiancee Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth said of his passing, "I'm devastated. He was the love of my life." Tom Hanks, who played with him in "The Green Mile", described the actor as "treasure we all discovered on the set of 'The Green Mile'. He was magic. He was a big love of man and his passing leaves us stunned."
Duncan was nominated for Academy Award and Golden Globe for his role in "The Green Mile". He took part in other movies such as "Daredevil, The Movie", "Planet of the Apes" and "The Scorpion King". Duncan also lent his voice for "Kung Fu Panda" and "Brother Bear".
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital