An Underdog Ready to Lead Pack of Big and Scary Dinos in 'Walking with Dinosaurs' New Trailer
A new trailer for "Walking with Dinosaurs" has made its way out online. Living up to its name, the film indeed takes fans to a pleasurable experience of setting out on a journey with a group of big and scary dinosaurs. However, it still promises to be a children-friendly feature as the trailer gives a look at a small pinkish dino, of which voice actor narrates the promo video.
The trailer opens with the little cute creature giving an introduction to his group as well as his nuclear family. "My mom watches over us," so he describes the role each parent of him has taken on, before adding, "But my dad, he is in charge of the whole area." The film's plot is also made clear in it as the protagonist later says that it is now his turn to lead the dino pack "to find a new home."
The upcoming CGI/live-action film is directed by Barry Cook and Neil Nightingale. John Collee provides the screenplay based on the popular BBC series of the same title created by Tim Haines and narrated by Kenneth Branagh. The U.S. rights for the film has been acquired by Fox, which also nabs the rights of other several territories, including the U.K., France, Australia, Japan and South Korea.
"Never Let Me Go" actor Charlie Rowe and Australian actress Angourie Rice are among the cast of the flick, which is set to arrive in theaters nationwide on December 20.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush