An Underdog Ready to Lead Pack of Big and Scary Dinos in 'Walking with Dinosaurs' New Trailer
A new trailer for "Walking with Dinosaurs" has made its way out online. Living up to its name, the film indeed takes fans to a pleasurable experience of setting out on a journey with a group of big and scary dinosaurs. However, it still promises to be a children-friendly feature as the trailer gives a look at a small pinkish dino, of which voice actor narrates the promo video.
The trailer opens with the little cute creature giving an introduction to his group as well as his nuclear family. "My mom watches over us," so he describes the role each parent of him has taken on, before adding, "But my dad, he is in charge of the whole area." The film's plot is also made clear in it as the protagonist later says that it is now his turn to lead the dino pack "to find a new home."
The upcoming CGI/live-action film is directed by Barry Cook and Neil Nightingale. John Collee provides the screenplay based on the popular BBC series of the same title created by Tim Haines and narrated by Kenneth Branagh. The U.S. rights for the film has been acquired by Fox, which also nabs the rights of other several territories, including the U.K., France, Australia, Japan and South Korea.
"Never Let Me Go" actor Charlie Rowe and Australian actress Angourie Rice are among the cast of the flick, which is set to arrive in theaters nationwide on December 20.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'