New 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Pic Teases Completely Burn-Out Oscorp Building
Director Marc Webb has recently debuted another set photo for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". Fans are left to guess what might have happened to the luxurious Oscorp building as the photo captures Webb acting like a so-called hobo. "Day 77. Never go full hobo. Writer Alex Kurtzman, Rocky and me making use of an Oscorp crater fire," so he jokingly explains the odd situation.
The upcoming film still stars Andrew Garfield, who juggles his heroic duty to take out the bad guys as Spidey and his personal time with the person he loves the most as Peter Parker. This time, his life will be turned upside down with the arrival of a new strong villain named Electro. The return of old friend Harry Osborn, with Dane DeHaan as its depicter, is also featured in the film.
Besides Electro, Rhino will be another trouble Spider-Man has to overcome. Paul Giamatti has taken on the role, which also goes by the name of Aleksei Mikhailovich Sytsevich. The sequel to "The Amazing Spider-Man" marks the first on-screen appearance from the Russian character, whom writer Mike Conroy once described as "famously one of Spider-Man's dimmest villains."
Also starring "Divergent" leading actress Shailene Woodley, the Marvel feature will be released in the United States on May 2, 2014.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics