Kendall Jenner Snaps Back at Frances Bean Cobain After Being Called 'Idiot'
Kendall Jenner reacts to Frances Bean Cobain's harsh comment. The daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love ripped Kendall for being "a self absorbed idiot" after the reality TV star confided to her Twitter followers, "Just wish things could be easier sometimes mann."
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star replied, "I am aware that i am very privileged and blessed, and im thankful for that everyday, i know there are greater problems... in the world. i pray for those people every night and give back as much as i can. so who are u to judge me?"
Frances wrote a lengthy response and slammed Kendall for being an attention seeker in the process, "Everyone's problems are relative and I in now (sic) way meant to demean you're (sic) issues but publicly complaining about how hard your life is, is completely self serving. It's asking for attention."
"If you are feeling like s**t talk to someone who you trust as opposed to fishing for sympathy from your followers. I don't know you nor do I think ur a bad person. I believe that venting about ones problems via the Internet is a blatant cry for attention."
"We all have experienced pain. i try to deal w/ pain in a manner that pertains to my real life not in a way where strangers throw me a pity party. To each their own though man. It's not my life, live it in whatever manner you want to," she concluded.
Frances got the ire of Kendall after chastising the model for being a whiner. "Oh shh. There are kids on earth abandoned&homeless who forcibly drink contaminated water because clean water isn't accessible," Frances tweeted.
"Oh ya, not to mention, CANCER, famine, poverty, draught, disease, natural disasters, Death," Frances went on. "F**k, Humans are so self involved. I'd rather be a scumbag than a f**king idiot. Praise high IQ's, good taste & awareness about the state of the world."
She added her insult, "I'd like to thank my parents for providing me with a high IQ & I'd like to thank my grams for encouraging me not to be a self absorbed idiot."
More Kendall Jenner News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip